[MAFIA] SPY VS. MAFIA II DAY 3

#lynch Ozzy

I will agree that Ozzy advocating patience and analytics is terrifying though.
It might have been Ivory's influence, their mason chat was terrifying. If you could weaponise their paranoia you'd win any war by them tearing themselves apart.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=OzzyTheOne
Yeah, I was very gung-ho last game and got a lot of townies killed, maybe I want to avoid doing that this time around and actually analyze stuff more before going after someone.

It's day 1 though. this is the day where you're allowed to be as murderous as you want. I think wanting to avoid jumping in too deep here is a weird perspective for a townie to have, there's very little to analyze and much content to be generated by making cases on people, even if they're erroneous.

What's a read you have on someone?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
#Cancel

I do think Odd reacted weirdly to Fomar calling him out, but I agree his scum MO is flying under the radar and he's not doing that here.

I wasn't here for last game, but hasn't Ozzy in his earlier games always been analytic?

Cap is a lot more active this game than I remember him being in other games. It's rubbing me the wrong way and reminding me of that Umineko game by psy where he was very active as scum. But I do like his posts except the one where he claims demon is definitely not an agent.

author=demonlord5000
Misreading is pretty standard for me I'd say. Cap, you were the first to assume there were three after I inquired about it. I'll admit I made a mistake at not reading more carefully though.

I don't like this post.
#Lynch demon
Wow, so much happened while I was asleep/before I got a break at work :P

For what it's worth, I also also had presumed there 3 agents and 3 mafia. Rereading now, it seems that was only a presumption.

I could believe Demon is scum. These posts seem a bit different to how he was the last couple games. But they don't scream scum to me either.

I also wouldn't take Odd off the table for not being low-profile. Last game he did so to very good effect, and I even pointed that out in my second post in this game. It's possible he would intentionally be changing things up. Not that I am advocating for lynching him, just that I wouldn't let this in particular stop me right now.

author=PlatinumAshes
I think I took you guys too seriously then. I really am an agent.

I thought you said you weren't going to play crazy. I don't think I should have to say this, but outing yourself as an agent is pretty dumb. It also doesn't sit well with me how understated this is...for PA in particular...

author=Jeroen_Sol
author=demonlord5000
Misreading is pretty standard for me I'd say. Cap, you were the first to assume there were three after I inquired about it. I'll admit I made a mistake at not reading more carefully though.
I don't like this post.

You don't like it how? Just that it leaves an out for spreading false information? Or something else?
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I don't like it because the post is somehow deflective and apologetic at the same time. It reads as diverting away attention.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
He didn't really have any attention on him. What's scummy about admitting a mistake and pointing out a historical inaccuracy at the same time?
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
So, two things so far.

First, I think oddRABBIT is derptown because he's taking this fakeclaiming shit way too seriously. Like. Uh. He seems to have missed the prefix "fake."

Second, for the time being, I kinda think Cavedog is probably town for complicated reasons related to my serious over-analysis of the wording of his fake claim. This analysis is probably wrong because it relies on anything he does on day one having any meaning or logic behind it whatsoever. But maybe I'm right.

Third, I say we #lynch PlatinumAshes for his confusing avatar. It's a "funny joke," but it also subconsciously makes people confuse the two players, and he knows that.

That's technically three things, but Cavedog already said the first one. And the second one has no explanation attached because I don't feel like sharing with the class yet, so frankly I don't even know why I said it. So really it's just one thing and two non-things.
Just stating the facts. I'm pretty sure I misread something on day 1 in every single game I play.

I'm not too sure what to think of cap yet. He admitted that he didn't read properly, although I agree his post about me definitely not being an agent was rather strange. I'd rather wait until we have more information.

Emily: It's probably because I'm always analyzing the setup on day 1, but in this game there really isn't enough information for me to do that. The only possible thing I could take a look at I already did.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Deadline is in 1 day, 16 hours.

AlaskanEmily: CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Cap_H
oddRABBIT: AlaskanEmily, Jeroen_Sol
Jeroen_Sol: psy_wombats, PlatinumAshes
demonlord5000: PlatinumAshes, psy_wombats, Jeroen_Sol
PlatinumAshes: Jeroen_Sol, LockeZ
TremendousMilk3: PlatinumAshes
OzzyTheOne: CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, psy_wombats
psy_wombats: OzzyTheOne

OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=OzzyTheOne
Yeah, I was very gung-ho last game and got a lot of townies killed, maybe I want to avoid doing that this time around and actually analyze stuff more before going after someone.
It's day 1 though. this is the day where you're allowed to be as murderous as you want. I think wanting to avoid jumping in too deep here is a weird perspective for a townie to have, there's very little to analyze and much content to be generated by making cases on people, even if they're erroneous.

What's a read you have on someone?

Welp, I'm not liking PlatinumAshes avatar as it reeeeeeks of spy, even though he just has Jeroen's avatar. Other than that, my guess is as good as yours.

author=psy_wombats
#lynch OzzyI will agree that Ozzy advocating patience and analytics is terrifying though.
Oh, you're starting early aren't you? COME ON BOY, I'M NOT SCARED OF YOU!

#lynch psy_wombats
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
@Piano
you missed Psy's vote on me in that votecount.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
overcorrected a little too much there, ozzy. I'm afraid you won't be getting any inventions, on account of being dead.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=demonlord5000
Just stating the facts. I'm pretty sure I misread something on day 1 in every single game I play.

I'm not too sure what to think of cap yet. He admitted that he didn't read properly, although I agree his post about me definitely not being an agent was rather strange. I'd rather wait until we have more information.

Emily: It's probably because I'm always analyzing the setup on day 1, but in this game there really isn't enough information for me to do that. The only possible thing I could take a look at I already did.

amazing. you're even more neutral than me, the person with the non-town non-mafia alignment.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
IMO it's time to start consolidating our votes since people are gonna be slowass cowards. and I think we can all agree, It's also time to bully piano until he formats the votecount in the same manner that I do
I'm willing to kill Ozzy, Fomar, demonlord, or AE. But there are also 40 hours left so I don't think it's /that/ pressing.
not that I think much will change my mind re:Ozzy
I don't see the need to rush either. I'd say ozzy is probably my biggest lead now that he went gung-ho after being called out on behaving differently. I would of felt better if he stuck to what he was doing.

No real strong feelings about anyone else. Fomar is quiet but I don't think that's a tell. I think it's more so a day 1 thing where he's just not used to working with no information.

AE is weird, but AE is always weird. Given he was like this the last game too, I'm more inclined to think he's town.

The rest either read town or otherwise just haven't said enough for me to form a real judgement of yet.

I'll go ahead and...

#lynch ozzy
That's only the third vote on him so plenty of leeway.

#piano: You should include how many it takes to lynch in your votecounts. I think it's 7 players to lynch with 12 players right?
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
#cancel

Can you guys really not read an obvious joke vote against Psy? Sheesh.