[MAFIA] SPY VS. MAFIA II DAY 3

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Well, there are 1 day, 23 hours, 30 minutes left and the votes already look like this:

AlaskanEmily: CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK, Cap_H
oddRABBIT: AlaskanEmily, Jeroen_Sol
Jeroen_Sol: psy_wombats, PlatinumAshes
demonlord5000: PlatinumAshes
PlatinumAshes: Jeroen_Sol
TremendousMilk3: PlatinumAshes

CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=OzzyTheOne
Heya I'm here now, gonna read through thread, but I did read this page and all I'll say for Odd is that he was kinda warned by me before the game started to be more active, so there's a high chance that he's just trying to do that regardless of alignment? Although, even if he does try to be more active this time around, he's doing a weird thing where he's scumhunting obvious jokes, so that's looking bad for him.

who else was in the scumchat when you told him this?
@demon: Where did cap say anything about "three scum?" and you can't analyze items, that's kind of the point that there's not enough info to do anything with

@Milk: it's much more fun to throw jokevotes and other dumb stuff around on D1 rather than sit around and say "hum, we have no information"

@Ozzy: well, if you also remember last game, Odd did basically zero scumhunting of anyone outside of d1. Basically I don't think "someone is playing differently than they did when they were scum last game" is useful because scum->scum would have to visibly change their strategy, and scum->town would just naturally play differently.

#cancel
#lynch demonlord
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=Jeroen_Sol
Yeah, I'm totally the mauve agent, bro. It totally wasn't a joke on how Cave always fakeclaims day cop on D1 at all.

Why taking it back so early? There was more you could do with the claim. If nothing else, press odd a little.
That claim was an obvious joke and I'm not sure how you'd "press" someone by claiming to be a neutral arms dealer.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
This is kind of bad demon, but it was me who hadn't read the op properly before posting. There's nothing confirming three wolves or agents. You can only confirm the number if you're one or the other.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=psy_wombats
That claim was an obvious joke and I'm not sure how you'd "press" someone by claiming to be a neutral arms dealer.

I meant to post that like five hours ago. Off, the claim was obviously game for most of us. Odd on the other hand started a serious analysis based on the claims.
Page 6 Psy. I read what cap said and thought I misread something when I inquired about scum amount in the first place.

So it looks like we don't actually know now that I'm looking at it again.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
oddrabbit seriously analyzing nonsense is a towntell. his scum profile is lurking and saying "i don't know" over and over.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
One more thing. Demon's def not an agent here. It looks pale for him.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Cap_H

what is the point of saying this
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=demonlord5000
Page 6 Psy. I read what cap said and thought I misread something when I inquired about scum amount in the first place.

So it looks like we don't actually know now that I'm looking at it again.

That I'm often fast to claim something, but it looks like you might have slipped. It's enough on its own till morning, my friend. I will sleep on it and see.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
oddrabbit seriously analyzing nonsense is a towntell. his scum profile is lurking and saying "i don't know" over and over.

Another Doggy Dogg post I can agree with.
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=OzzyTheOne
Heya I'm here now, gonna read through thread, but I did read this page and all I'll say for Odd is that he was kinda warned by me before the game started to be more active, so there's a high chance that he's just trying to do that regardless of alignment? Although, even if he does try to be more active this time around, he's doing a weird thing where he's scumhunting obvious jokes, so that's looking bad for him.
who else was in the scumchat when you told him this?

Your mom.

Also, I told this to odd before the game started.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=Cap_H
what is the point of saying this

I see your point, but he assumed an equal number of masons/wolves is three after me saying.
1) he read me as either
2) he's a bad boi
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Why this effort to keep odd on the table, dear Ozzy?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=OzzyTheOne

the language of this post seems a lot more hesitant/deliberate to me as opposed to the last game with gung-ho executioner ozzy
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
#cancel

#lynch ozzy
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
author=Cap_H
Why this effort to keep odd on the table, dear Ozzy?

I'm not really trying to keep an Odd on the table, I'm just pointing out why I think he might be acting the way he is, because I told him ahead of the game to post more. He can get lynched for all I care.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
author=OzzyTheOne
the language of this post seems a lot more hesitant/deliberate to me as opposed to the last game with gung-ho executioner ozzy

Yeah, I was very gung-ho last game and got a lot of townies killed, maybe I want to avoid doing that this time around and actually analyze stuff more before going after someone.
Misreading is pretty standard for me I'd say. Cap, you were the first to assume there were three after I inquired about it. I'll admit I made a mistake at not reading more carefully though.