[MAFIA] SPY VS. MAFIA II DAY 3

PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
I hath returneth.

And I hath useth my elaborate disguise.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
I'd personally much rather kill demon than you at this point.
PlatinumAshes
I'm leaning town on Cave. Alright, in all fairness

#lynch demonlord
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.

#Lynch PlatinumAshes
PlatinumAshes

#lynch jeroen_sol
PlatinumAshes
I'm not saying I hate you, but I'm definitely not saying I don't.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I'm not sure if I feel flattered or violated.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
This is very chaotic. Can everyone just maybe hold off on their votes (even if they're a joke) for now? It's still early in day 1. Wait for everyone to speak, first.

Also, AE, I assure you, I only trick people masterfully when I am scum, and I will not try to frame you as scum this game unless you are scum, so you have nothing to worry about. Unless you're scum. Then you'd be going down.
Started early?

Hello I'm Fomar and Psy stole my ideas for a first post.

author=psy_wombats
And to save Fomar some trouble, the winrates look like 18% town with 2 scum/agents, and 9% with 3 scum/agents and no other roles/items/etc involved https://github.com/psywombats/ultima-sim

Is it customary to hold grudges from previous mafia games and just lynch Odd straight away?
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
I mean, what's the likelihood of me being mafia twice in a row?
PlatinumAshes
Alright, fair enough, but I think we should definitely not no-lynch.

Doing so will lead to an average winrate of -13.4%.
I just woke up, and everyone is already at each other's throats.
author=oddRABBIT

The two events are independent so the fact you were mafia last time doesn't affect your odds of being mafia this time.
If we assume 2 scum then the odds of you being scum are 16.66%, if 3 scum then the odds are 25%.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=Fomar0153
author=oddRABBIT
The two events are independent so the fact you were mafia last time doesn't affect your odds of being mafia this time.
If we assume 2 scum then the odds of you being scum are 16.66%, if 3 scum then the odds are 25%.

Oh.

Still, that applies to everyone else, too.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Hey yo, Fomar! You and Odd are wolf buds or what's the show for?
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I appreciate PA's avatar game btw. I don't know how alignment indicative it is, but it's great nonetheless.
Milk entered with a totally null comment.
Let's funny as always and that makes me feel positive about him rn. He's definitely more natural than some other players.
Jeroen_Sol
Odd, you are deflecting when there isn't even any suspicion on you.

#Cancel
#Lynch Odd

Fomar gets the benefit of the doubt for knowing his basic probability math.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
...Ignoring that, I think something is super suspicious with the following bit. The existence of the following quotes.

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I'm going to fakeclaim. I'm the mauve agent. I win when any other faction wins. To this end, I can give out several items each night that will work on everyone except me. I have no way to protect myself though and am not a threat to anyone on my own, so please do not target me with your murder actions.

author=Jeroen_Sol
Alright, time to kill each-other.

Cave is definitely fakeclaiming because I'm the real mauve agent. He somehow got the entire role description right, so I think he's actually a day cop.

author=PlatinumAshes
I am the Magenta Agent and my ability is that I have a list of the codenames of all the agents, but not their abilities or identities. I can call out one of the codenames each night, and then I will be transported with that agent.

Mauve is not on the list of codenames. Instead, there is Lilac, Turquoise, White and Magenta. So these two are lying.

I also have an item which I'm going to use later today.

These. These are weird to me.

For one, if Jeroen is telling the truth in this instance, he basically just immediately claimed that he is in fact independent and can pretty much win as long as he doesn't die. Two, we don't know if PA is lying or not about the color scheming, and heck, we don't even know if any of the power roles in this game are based on color like (I think?) they were in the last one. They could be absolutely and completely different, like being named after famous terrorists/spies in real life, or like characters from spy movies or something.

Anyways, three. Jeroen's counterclaim in itself is weird, but I guess it makes sense to immediately counterclaim something, only if the original person was telling the truth about that role existing anyways.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
PA, if you aren't lying, and assuming mafia aren't able to daykill or something, what's the item you're gonna use later today? Since you'll use it before the first night, it should be safe to tell us, right?
author=Cap_H
Hey yo, Fomar! You and Odd are wolf buds or what's the show for?

Show? You weren't in the last game, Odd laid low the entire game until the final day after his other two mafia memebers snuffed it.