[MAFIA] SPY VS. MAFIA II DAY 3

OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Odd you better post a lot this game or I'll make sure to get you lynched. Having said that, best of luck y'all! I'm gonna pre-vote

#lynch pianotm
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
author=OzzyTheOne
Odd you better post a lot this game or I'll make sure to get you lynched. Having said that, best of luck y'all! I'm gonna pre-vote

#lynch pianotm

I'll try, I suppose.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
I'm as ready as I'm ever gonna be. Let's do this...early.
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.

Hammer is in effect. If hammer is not reached, the player with the most votes at end of day phase will be lynched. Ties will be decided by coin flip.

2 days 14 hours until end of Day 1.
Oh, OK then.

So I'm town, who else is town?
Better question: Who isn't town? Save us some time and speak up now!

Late start on this and I doubt many are around. My initial thoughts: I'm not familiar with the first game, but agents are an interesting mechanic. Sounds like they put us at more of a disadvantage on paper.

Also, this game doesn't tell us how many scum there are like the last few did. Is it safe to assume there are three of them? That does sound right with 12 players.

I'll take a closer look at things tomorrow when I'm less tired.

Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Hello, my fellow scum hunters. What a beautiful morning to start with mafia!
It tells us there are three wolves and three agents methinks. But I appreciate the overpost, my friend.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
author=AlaskanEmily
Oh, OK then.

So I'm town, who else is town?

#lynch alaskanemily fucking easy day 1. see yall later
Oh yeah? Well I've learned a thing or two from the last game.

#lynch Odd

When I'm being framed, it must be oddRABBIT behind it.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I have a reason to believe Cave's town. See his sign up post.
Also, Alaskan's reaction to his vote isn't the best jokingly throwing her vote on Odd. It might be townie the, but I could see a certain amount of shade included.
What a lovely start.

#lynch Emily
How could what I said possibly have any shade? Odd hasn't even had a chance to post since roles went out.

Fine, Mister No-Fun,

#Cancel
The first time this thing was run, it was two agents and two scum, and then also a some weirdass neutral role. I'm betting/hoping that as no "gray agent" was mentioned that they don't exist this time around because in that game, they immediately decided that neutral=town and pastedumped basically all of the private chats.
author=pianotm
If hammer is not reached, the player with the most votes at end of day phase will be lynched. Ties will be decided by coin flip.

Also this is pretty weird and rereading the win conditions, it means endgame setups like 2 scum vs 2 agents isn't scum autowin might actually be decided by a coinflip.

And to save Fomar some trouble, the winrates look like 18% town with 2 scum/agents, and 9% with 3 scum/agents and no other roles/items/etc involved https://github.com/psywombats/ultima-sim

which is to say, I should be granted a kickass item to correct this power imbalance
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I'm going to fakeclaim. I'm the mauve agent. I win when any other faction wins. To this end, I can give out several items each night that will work on everyone except me. I have no way to protect myself though and am not a threat to anyone on my own, so please do not target me with your murder actions.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
Did I say fakeclaim, because I meant to say fullclaim. I am fullclaiming that role. My fakeclaim is something different.
Oh, sweet, in that case hook me up and I will use the free stuff for maximum comedy value.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
Alright, time to kill each-other.

Cave is definitely fakeclaiming because I'm the real mauve agent. He somehow got the entire role description right, so I think he's actually a day cop.
PlatinumAshes
I am now certain that you are not scum and are just town trying to play scum as hard as possible.
I am the Magenta Agent and my ability is that I have a list of the codenames of all the agents, but not their abilities or identities. I can call out one of the codenames each night, and then I will be transported with that agent.

Mauve is not on the list of codenames. Instead, there is Lilac, Turquoise, White and Magenta. So these two are lying.

I also have an item which I'm going to use later today.
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
I'm the white mage and basically a claim vig.
author=Jeroen_Sol
Alright, time to kill each-other.

I already made this joke and I can only interpret this as a counterclaim @lynch Jeroen_Sol