[MAFIA] GAME OVER - FREQUENCY MAFIA

author=CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
that would still leave a third scum somewhere, unless gourd has more than one power.

Maybe a one-shot power? Though no-one's claimed a one-shot anything so far so it's not likely. If he's a Head mafia, would that confer other powers?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
i dunno and don't want to engage in blind setup spec. only semi-blind.
author=Liberty
I don't get alignments, just role names, so I'm not sure if I would have got Goon or Vanilla, but I feel like, since it's the names of the role itself, I likely would have gotten Goon. I've no way to confirm that, though, but it makes sense to me?

But we can't confirm that. If you got back "no role" or "vanilla" or whatever I'd still want to kill cave.
Also Frogge I don't know if you know this now that Hex is dead but was the result "cave is non-town" or just "non-town" ?
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
psy_wombats
Also Frogge I don't know if you know this now that Hex is dead but was the result "cave is non-town" or just "non-town" ?

Based on what the broadcast said, I'd be surprised if he got a solid "scum" or "indie" because he didn't sound sure what non town meant aside from non town.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
during this intermission, it's occured to me that I've talked trash about someone that can't talk back due to being dead. this is rude, so I am going to make it right. by doing it to everyone else who is dead so they're all equal.

ozzy, i'm glad scum took you out of the game because you would have been a major headache for me.

AE, your state is cold and that is your fault

and that's it.
you know, the funniest thing about this game so far is the fact that I was like "I would have chosen to talk to cave during night phase but he's cave" and everyone just let it slide like "yeah, that's fair"

love you cave, never change
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Okay i see my technique has been more detrimental to town than i expected

Cave is 100% town. I said he was not-town because if i said mafia y’all would hammer him, so i figured i’d try to get some reactions to cave being not town and see how everyone would react. Not like the roles thing was working out so i figured i’d dish out scum responses instead. (Also im still mad at him about yesterday and it was fun to mess with him)

Anyway HAHAHA FOMAR IS ACTUALLY MAFIA HA
Right now with Cave confirmed town, Gourd very likely a town hacker, and fomar dead, I’m out of suspects. My gut tells me esby or psy but i’m not gonna lynch anyone just yet.
Frogge
Also before you yell at me i was busy yesterday and there was an hour left to the end of the night so i didnt have much time to come up with a broadcast ;;
Frogge
Anyway the only benefit that had is that demon went along with the idea of getting rid of cave really quick which gives me one minus on him rn but otherwise stupid broadcast

Watching cave get frustrated was worth it tho
pianotm
Frogge
Okay i see my technique has been more detrimental to town than i expected

Cave is 100% town. I said he was not-town because if i said mafia y’all would hammer him, so i figured i’d try to get some reactions to cave being not town and see how everyone would react. Not like the roles thing was working out so i figured i’d dish out scum responses instead. (Also im still mad at him about yesterday and it was fun to mess with him)

Anyway HAHAHA FOMAR IS ACTUALLY MAFIA HA
Right now with Cave confirmed town, Gourd very likely a town hacker, and fomar dead, I’m out of suspects. My gut tells me esby or psy but i’m not gonna lynch anyone just yet.

Frogge! I am going to make fried frog legs out of you! I knew my read of CAVE couldn't have been that bad!

And Hexatona wonder's why I would have pegged you as scum under ordinary circumstances!
pianotm
Frogge
Watching cave get frustrated was worth it tho

No, it wasn't! What if we had ignored you and hammered him?
author=Frogge
Gourd very likely a town hacker

How? considering he blocked me last night for no reason, especially as he knows my power works the way it does. He's the only one of all of you who knows, for sure, that my power is me picking people and checking them out and talking to them. Why the fuck would he block my ability when there's other people worth blocking? Like, say, idk, ANYONE WHO MIGHT HAVE SCUM KILL POWERS?!

That reads as TOWN to you? Really?
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
this is the dumbest way to do this gambit
especially as like, three people have talked in that time. four? maybe four. Shouldn't you have waited until more people had popped in before being all "VIEW APON MY GENIUS PLAN MUAHAHAHA"?
:squints:
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
i was assuming it was going to be 'reaction testing cave, actual investigation was on x'

anyway, this eliminates the need for a third scum to have been fucking with results. gourd as the only scum left fits fine.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
I was waiting for one of the two of them to show up before mentioning this again but fomar claiming to know he was roleblocked despite not having an action is, kind of a big smoking gun to me with the regards to the idea of him having been informed, by someone else, that he was 'supposed' to have been roleblocked. I don't think I have ever seen someone who didn't take action during the night be informed that they were roleblocked in a game before.