[MAFIA] GAME OVER - FREQUENCY MAFIA

Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
author=ESBY
i'm curious as to why cave and psy are pushing that this is a two town game when three seems the most likely.

my other problem is how frogge knows cave's despite hex dying during the night. i still consider him town so he's probably just lying for some reason

i actually asked odd himself on day 2 about this. Apparently, night kill takes place at the end of the night, meaning any night actions will still take place. So for example if I was killed instead, you all would have still gotten my broadcast.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
On sunny days, I go out walking
yes they did. he's in a masonry with frogge. that for some reason gets results and can communicate before day starts.
I was actually talking about how fomar used the term before anyone else. Fomar claimed d1, then liberty revealed the hacker stuff d2. What I find suspicious is where fomar could have gotten that term d1 without prior knowledge of it beforehand. It was d1 so I doubt his scum buddies would have known the term either unless there's a n0 action we don't know about. I think hex got a n0 so it's not impossible.
Oh, you're saying they should've both roleblocked him and nightkilled him.

I legit didn't think of that so I'd think it likely scum wouldn't either. (possibly they also didn't think he'd be able to report a result if he were nk'd, and he really shouldn't have been able to)

Yeah you're right counterclaim wouldn't have been appropriate, but, point is, Liberty and everyone (correctly) found something fishy about those two names being so similar but that night in chat with Liberty, Gourd did not.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
this is all besides the point. roleblocked people who don't take an action don't get told they're roleblocked.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
we could take the slow route and actually prove this if we wanted to, killing liberty now and having gourd target a random person.

or end the game now with gourd murder
This shouldn't be hammer but there hasn't been a vote count today so dunno. If I'm wrong I don't really care, there's not much going to be able to change my mind.

#lynch gourd_clae
My guess is gourd's "random" target would find themselves tragically dead in the morning
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
that would be pretty funny
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
VOTECOUNT in about an hour and a half.
oddRABBIT
I feel bored. How odd.
OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT AS OF 23:00 UTC

Gourd_Clae (3): Liberty, pianotm, pianotm, Demonlord5000,psy_wombats
psy_wombats (1): pianotm, Cap_H
Cap_H (1): Gourd_Clae

With nine left, it takes five to hammer.

25 hours are left in the day.
Okay, reminder that the reasons Gourd is suspicious are:
- He was a GOON.
- He claimed a role name first.
- That role name not only fit in with the theme of the rest of the role names, but was also linked to a role that actually existed.
- Meaning he somehow knew that Hackers were in the game.
- This all happened on Day 1, before any powers were used.
- Gourd confirmed as Hacker during Night 1.
- Gourd using powers on the only person who can search for roles on Night 2, instead of looking for blocks on other people.
- He's the only one who has 100% certainty as to how my role works and that it's real.
- He says that he didn't scumhunt Fomar on day 1 and that that's because mafia don't scumhunt each other then says that I must be mafia because I scumhunted Fomar day 1 and mafia bus each other.

Also, piano being all argumentative about gourd being innocent/ignoring this stuff to hunt others is pinging all my mafiadars.

I'm telling ya bois, scumteam piano/gourd
author=Liberty
Okay, reminder that the reasons Gourd is suspicious are:
- FOMAR was a GOON.
- FOMAR claimed a role name first.
- That role name not only fit in with the theme of the rest of the role names, but was also linked to a role that actually existed.
- Meaning FOMAR somehow knew that Hackers were in the game.

sorry brain bork. i wrote this when I just woke up so my brain is like 'you don't need to clarify naaaaames liberty' when yes, I do. So names clarified in those parts now. XD
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Liberty
I'm telling ya bois, scumteam piano/gourd

Meanwhile, I'm confirmed town.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
the virgin 3-person scumteam

the chad 2-person scumteam
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Alright. Fine. If it'll make you happy:

#lynch Gourd_Clae

If he flips town, I think we should lynch Libby next. If he flips scum, I apologize.
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
it's not too late to make liberty lose
CAVE_DOG_IS_BACK
think about it. what if her win condition isn't even to survive. what if it's to win the game before we do. and what if the dinosaurs didn't go extinct. what if the impact of that meteorite sent them into an alternate dimension where they continued to thrive and evolve and grow into intelligent, violent, aggressive beings. just like us. and what if they found a way back?
My personal theory is that she's very clever town that's claiming to be indie so as to not immediately be killed by scum and can continue giving night results.