[RM2K3] IS THERE A PLUGIN THAT WILL MAKE ALPHA MASKING POSSIBLE?

Pages: 1
I'm looking for a DynRPG plugin for RPG Tsukuru 2003 that will make alpha masking with pictures possible. Specifically, I'd like to be able to define a picture as an alpha mask (probably through a comment command before the show picture command). Then, if any given non-transparent part of the alpha mask picture overlaps with any given non-transparent part of any OTHER picture, then the overlapping parts would become transparent for BOTH pictures. Does such a plugin exist? If not, is someone possibly willing to make one?

EDIT: Actually, even better would be any parts of the alpha mask picture that are colour 256 on the palette that are overlapping with any non-transparent pixels on OTHER pictures should become transparent for BOTH pictures. Yeah. That would be choice. I can still do what I need to do without this, so it's not the end of the world either way, but it would sure save me a lot of time and effort. Not to mention, I'm sure many other people could make good use of this besides.
Only know that,
wth maniacs patch you can use 2 pictures and one of them can have
sustractive blending.
Support add, sus, mul. for blending modes.
There's many ways to make effects.
If the map it's bright, the
additive picture only make
the mix with pixels with more rgb values.
Similar to Gimp/Phoptoshop brushes with
alpha blending.
author=gadesx
Only know that,
wth maniacs patch you can use 2 pictures and one of them can have
sustractive blending.
Support add, sus, mul. for blending modes.
There's many ways to make effects.
If the map it's bright, the
additive picture only make
the mix with pixels with more rgb values.
Similar to Gimp/Phoptoshop brushes with
alpha blending.
This plugin don't do the same thing?
https://rpgmaker.net/engines/rt2k3/utilities/11/
Yeah, I'm not looking for blending. I'm looking for the ability for parts of one picture to make parts of itself and other pictures transparent if they overlap. I'm aware of the Blending Modes patch, but that's not alpha masking. Thanks, though. It doesn't much matter anymore anyway, as I've just now finished making the 140 graphics that I'll need to do what I need to do without alpha masking. If I could have alpha masking, I could've done it with only one graphic, but... such as it is...
Pages: 1