NEXT EVENT TEAM SCOUTING

Pages: first prev 12 last
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
Graphic - Can edit stuff, but only up to that point.
Script - Ruby (because Python legacy skills xd)/JS (speaking in HTML, but it's still the same anyway zzz) experience . But I haven't made an entire script... yet. XP - VX - Ace (with Sa Ilalim ng Gabi being a case in point for my entire coding life.)
Sound - Can VA. Can edit stuff. Cannot compose.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Katana why is your samurai guy twerkin
Script: I'm pretty much able to teach myself a new programming language within a week or two (and have done so a few times). I don't have access to any other engine but ren'py, though.

Graphics: I can edit stuff, if it isn't too complex. I do have a tendency to use scripting for editing graphics ...

Sound: nope.
Vaccaria
You'd think MZ would use a dictionary for switches/variables by now?
author=Sooz

The butt's not even moving wdym
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
KatanaHiroshi
The butt's not even moving wdym

It sure looks like it is!
JustAShyDoge
Still a dumb and shy doggo
author=Sooz

Able to twerk without your butt moving is the next level of twerking.

Anyway, here's mine.

Script: Never wrote any custom stuff or windows in rpgmakers. Mostly plugins and editing really simple stuff like adding a min steps for encounter rate or removing certain tab like armor/key item. Minor knowledge of c# for unity.

Graphic: I draw..stuff. ugly stuff. Don't count on me on this.

Sound: Editing audio in audacity, that's all...
OzzyTheOne
Future Ruler of Gam Mak
Graphics: I can edit stuff and make some simple original stuff.

Scripting: Okayish/Mediocre?

Sound: Nothing, except okayish voice acting.
Graphics: Minor editing mostly, occasionally can do simple small things.

Scripting: Mostly depends on engine, but I have done work in VXA, MV, and SRPG Studio. Most of my work is in SRPG Studio though, so I'm more comfortable with its architecture.

Sound: Minor editing in audacity, also scrounging soundbible and freesounds for free loot.
Count me in, although I might not have time to make much.

Graphics: My best skill. I can draw any type of asset. 8-bit and 16-bit pixel art are preferred.

Script: Nada.

Sound: I can compose amateur level 8-bit (NES style) music tracks. I'm mostly influenced by old JRPGs and JARPGs music.
I'll join.
Graphic - Yeah.
Script - Meh
Music - Nonexistent.

Music: I can make full lenght BGM (mostly inspired by SNES and SEGA games)
and Soundeffects too.

Graphic: I can make up to 128x128 pixel characters with MARMORSET HEXELS 3

Script: No Skills
Graphic:
  • CG - VN stuff, Game title screen, etc. Totally fine!

• Pixel - Not my style but I can try.

• Animation - If not too complex, yes I can.

• 3D - Forget about it sir.

Sound: I can sing though I am not sure if you will like it lol. Naah I can't.
Script: You're asking a wrong person.
Graphics: I can make small, good looking interior maps (w/ or w/o lighting) and edit pixel art competently.
Sound: I can record my voice and edit it in audacity to sound cool instead of embarrassing, but that's about it. I can't make music or SFX.
Script: I can implement other people's scripts correctly, but if u asked me to write a script from scratch...you asked the wrong person lol.

In fact I am so not the person for scripting that that at first I thought you meant writing/story, not like, RGSS3 and JS.
Sorry but the event sign up ended over a week ago.
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
And yet, it's still linked under "Important"
Pages: first prev 12 last