CAN SOMEONE HELP ME FIND THE OVERWORLD WALKING MAGITEK ARMOR SPRITE WITHOUT A PILOT FROM FF6?

Pages: 1
I'm having trouble finding the Overworld walking Sprite of the magitek armor from Final Fantasy 6 WITHOUT a pilot. I'm looking for all of the walking Cycles. Up, down, left and right. The only one I could find was the one from the ugly redesign mobile port, but I dont want that one.

I tried editing one of the ones already in the game that has a pilot in it but it didn't turn out very well.

So can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.
Mirak
Stand back. Artist at work. I paint with enthusiasm if not with talent.
It really shouldn't be that hard to rip yourself, and then do a little sprite editing.
You have access to the sprite immediately as the game begins, ZSNES has removable layers so you can isolate and screencap it, and then it's a simple matter of removing Terra and using some imagination in MS Paint. Use the mobile sprite as a reference for what should be there instead of a pilot.
Couldn't find any rips of it, but I just took a stab at editing the magitek armour myself. Hope this works?

author=Dyhalto
It really shouldn't be that hard to rip yourself, and then do a little sprite editing.
You have access to the sprite immediately as the game begins, ZSNES has removable layers so you can isolate and screencap it, and then it's a simple matter of removing Terra and using some imagination in MS Paint. Use the mobile sprite as a reference for what should be there instead of a pilot.

I ripped it and ATTEMPTED to edit it myself, turned out not that great. So I figured I'd take a stab asking here.

author=Sidewinder
Couldn't find any rips of it, but I just took a stab at editing the magitek armour myself. Hope this works?

And yes that's great, way better then my attempt. Thanks.
author=Jparker1984
And yes that's great, way better then my attempt. Thanks.

Well, to clarify I couldn't find any rips of the magitek armour's walk cycle. I just took a few sprites of it standing still without a pilot and edited the empty cockpit on top of the Bigs and Wedge sprites I found on The Spriter's Resource.

Glad to have helped, though.
Pages: 1