DRACULA X MAFIA (GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY) [MAFIA]

I tried to use it on Cave. I didn't get a result, presumably because the armor was also destroyed.

I don't think the item is important anymore, as long as it doesn't go to scum. I think we need one scum to bleed out and to lynch the other.
That makes sense to me. I don't think you are lying since it looks like scum targeted you last night. I don't think the game is winnable right now either unless both requirements are met: bleeding cave is scum, and the item can save someone from bleeding to death. If cave is scum, tale is likely town unless this is some high level play where he targeted his scum partner to look town, but I doubt that.

Other options are either me or psy, and I know I'm not scum.
author=AlaskanEmily
I don't think the item is important anymore, as long as it doesn't go to scum.

I concur

#item tale

I'm okay with psy lynch, hoping doesn't flip town

demon, this stage might end up in a draw?

I think you actually don't need to save me for this to work. We need to lynch scum and have the other scum bleed out. We will win when that happens, since scum will be eliminated and won't even have a chance to NK. I don't think the math works out for us if anything else happens.
True, scum has to die this phase either way for us to win. I don't think the item even matters given the situation. I can give it to someone else if you think I should.

In most games, a draw usually ends up with scum winning, which is why I used the term unwinnable.
Also now that you mention it, that does kinda sound like a Cave play. Telling Tale to use the vampire killer on him so that Tale would be cleared, since only one of them needs to survive for them to win. Although even getting to this point requires some extremely questionable choices on scums part since it seems like they could have won last night.
Yeah, scum wins if they achieve parity, it's in the rules in the first post.

I guess it could also work if we use the holy water on bleeding town, and scum bleeds out, and we don't lynch. That would end up with 3 town against 1 scum, and after NK it would be 2 town, 1 scum.
That could work. I've no idea why scum targeted the armor either unless they just feared the unknown.

I could get behind no lynching this phase, although I think will just target emily due to be basically confirmed at this point since scum targeted them last night. This would mean cave bleeds out, we save emily but she dies anyways due to nk, leaving us with me, tale, and psy leaving us where we are right now.
Regardless what happens: Vampire Killer is no longer needed at this point
Cap_H
DIGITAL IDENTITY CRISIS
Official votecount
Lynch:
psy_wombats
- demonlord5000

Item:
Alaskan Emily
- demonlord5000
tale - tale

Not voting: AlaskanEmily (item), CAVE_DOGGO (item, lynch), psy_wombats (item, lynch), tale (lynch)

Day 3 ends in 36 hours.
Forgot what I said

#lynch psy
#cancel lynch
We could wait and see if there's possible accusation
Apologies again. ~48 hours left in my gamejam and I'm forgetting to eat let alone read mafia. Luckily the thread is short.

#lynch demonlord
#lynch item AE

AE is cleared. Only way she could be bleeding is if scum tried to NK her and for balance reasons or whatever the kill also went through, which is 100% reasonable otherwise the item is OP. No way scum would hit her with a secondary power, if she has the armor (and I doubt they have any secondary abilitiies) and that item makes her a high priority target. Possibly holywater will save her.

I assume this is why cavedog is bleeding - he submitted the nightkill and is now paying the price. (and I don't think tale whipped AE and lied, otherwise tale would be bleeding)

Which leaves us with dying town AE, and likely-scum Cave bleeding. I assume scum team is two people and no-lynching at this point will be a scum win if cave is actually town.

I don't know why to make of tale, whipping YM was a pro-town move but also a pro-players-in-general move. It is odd that he hasn't been NK'd. If lying-scum-tale whipped Cave last night, then who targeted AE? It's believable to me that vampire-killer's ability was not well-explained to him as it had no description during the auction, whereas the other items have had them.

But yeah demon's got to be scum. These are bad posts:
https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/25078/?post=903195#post903195
https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/25078/?post=903117#post903117
that should be item'ing AE, not lynch-item'ing her
tale admitted to whipping cave, I'm an idiot. thought he claimed that he wasn't using it in day2

#cancel
#lynch demonlord anyway

Viable scumteams are cave+demon, cave+tale, and tale+demon.

cave+tale works if tale whipped cave to give tale some decent cover tomorrow but I don't think it's as likely as the others.

Either way one of demonlord/tale needs to be killed today. If we kill the wrong one, then cave was scum, and we're saved because he bleeds out and we kill the other of tale/demonlord tomorrow.

I think a demon/tale team is the most likely as nokill would result in a scum win tomorrow for that team, and demon is here advocating for a nokill.

Yeah it's demon/tale. Demon is part of the reason why Tale has vampirekiller in the first place thanks to the d1 lottery. tale has played like a scumlord since night phase (did not follow through with his plan from yesterday to abstain from vampirekillering and demon covers him for it https://rpgmaker.net/forums/topics/25078/?post=903185#post903185) Then the two go for me before realizing they just no a nokill to win.

I will bet that vampirekiller's true ability is that it autoslays vampires, but causes townspeople to bleed. This causes it to not be insta-gameover if it falls into scum hands.
I was waiting for input, didn't really think of a nokill for today.

psy: if I was working with a scum- should they win through night kill yesterday? I think they expected me to not use vampirekiller.. That changed after town number decreased that I took a chance that night

I think vampirekiller would be OP to autokill vampires in the early game. While they are existing roles that checks action (Ozzy), a healer for bleeding (odd), and an armor that detects vampire (Emily)
Er, the last part- I meant to say existing abilites
OK, I suspect this is slightly pointless since in all likelihood we lynch properly or die today, but here we go:

#item AlaskanEmily

author=psy_wombats
cave+tale works if tale whipped cave to give tale some decent cover tomorrow but I don't think it's as likely as the others.

Honestly although this team makes a sort of strange sense, if only because of the Cave-theory I mentioned earlier.

author=psy_wombats
I will bet that vampirekiller's true ability is that it autoslays vampires, but causes townspeople to bleed. This causes it to not be insta-gameover if it falls into scum hands.

I don't know, it seems plausible that it just causes bleeding on everyone.

Also Psy is the only playing this game correctly. I should reread through the (shockingly short) thread after work today.