HOW DO I ADD A TRADING CARD GAME PLUG IN FOR RPG MAKER MV?

Pages: 1
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Well, if you have the plugin, drop it into your plugin folder. I'm on my laptop otherwise I'd tell you what it was. Just find the folder full of .js and .json files. You should have a folder for plugins in there for it. Then in the editor, go to the plugins option at the top. You'll have a dropdown menu with all of your available plugins in it. You can add it from there.
author=pianotm
Well, if you have the plugin, drop it into your plugin folder. I'm on my laptop otherwise I'd tell you what it was. Just find the folder full of .js and .json files. You should have a folder for plugins in there for it. Then in the editor, go to the plugins option at the top. You'll have a dropdown menu with all of your available plugins in it. You can add it from there.

sorry i forgot to say i don't have a card battle system plugin. am looking for one in the style of yugioh , magic the gathering or duel masters
SunflowerGames
The most beautiful user on RMN!

The most complex trading card for RPG Maker I have seen is Triple Triad. Most are pretty simple and work on a rock, paper, scissor mechanic. You're not going to be able to have very complex rules or card mechanics.
author=kory_toombs
The most complex trading card for RPG Maker I have seen is Triple Triad. Most are pretty simple and work on a rock, paper, scissor mechanic. You're not going to be able to have very complex rules or card mechanics.

This is the most complex https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUUQXcB4_7s&t=118s

But the problem with it is the events and switches are not in english so it's really hard for me to make my own game using the events
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
author=kory_toombs

Hi. Well, okay, that was made in Ace, but, still.

*Edit: Oh, trading card game. NEVERMIND!
pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
david1234
author=pianotm
sorry i forgot to say i don't have a card battle system plugin. am looking for one in the style of yugioh , magic the gathering or duel masters

Oh, jeez! Wow! Let me know if you find one! I'd like to make one, too!

Might I suggest GameMaker or Unity3D? 0.0

I can teach you how to make poker or a slot machine. They're actually same as each other in programming terms.

In fact, if that interests you, let me grab the tutorial I wrote.

EDIT: The tutorial is for RM2000, but that's okay, because it's straight eventing with variables and switchs, meaning it will work for any RM. I stopped at three numbers, the slot machine, or dice rolling, but you can just keep going until you can have an event that pulls up as many random numbers as you want. Making it pretty with graphics is up to you.
https://rpgmaker.net/tutorials/2511/
Pages: 1