HELLO EVERYONE

Pages: 1
Hi there I'm new here. I recently discovered rpgmaker and Id like to create my own game (but I fear I'm better as a musician than programmer
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Welcome to RMN! Share your creativity with us!
Thank actually I didn't make anything but played lots of games. I made 2 review and I'm going to make the third. Why aren't they showed up already? I did it 2 or 3 days ago. :(
Marrend
Guardian of the Description Thread
Submissions, like gamepages, reviews, and media, go into a queue to be looked over by site staff for quality assurance. Our bar for "quality" is on the low end, but, we do require some modicum of effort on the user's end.

The best practice is to be patient with submissions. My personal rule of thumb is that if the submission has been on the queue for two weeks, that's when you start thinking about contacting the staff to see what's what. Our contacts page is a little outdated, but, if you do PM the staff, you contact Liberty for game submissions and halibabica for reviews. Either can be contacted for media submissions, I believe.
If the company part of *SPAM* is not for you personally and also you happen to be just looking to perform many games, then put January 21 2008 in your own diary.
Pages: 1