OBSCURE HALF FOUR THING RESPONSE COLLECTIVE

pianotm
The TM is for Totally Magical.
Marrend
It's possible some users have hit the 10 suggestion/post limit. Myself included. I'm not sure if opening the floodgates entirely would be a great idea especially considering Frogge's post above.

Yep. I counted. I'm at ten, too.
LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
AAAAUUUGHH!!!!

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
Chuunicorn

LockeZ
Gunslinger

LockeZ
LockeZ
LockeZ
LockeZ