HELLO EVERYONE!

Pages: 1
Hey there! I'm Banjo, 33, from Michigan. Ive always had a passion for game design since I was a teenager and messed around with VX Ace for a bit before, well, life got in the way. I've always wanted to get back into it and try some stuff out and, to not get deep into it, some really negative stuff has been happening in my life recently so I've decided to focus on myself and my passions for once. I plan on messing about in MZ and seeing if I can't make the story I have in mind into a decent playable project. I'm always open to meeting new people, especially ones who share my passions so feel free to message me any time for anything! I look forward to meeting you guys and hopefully, making some friends!
Hi! I'm rather new to RPG Maker. I played Yumme Nikki back in 2018 and at that time i didn't care about what engine it used, but since march this year i really got into RM horror games like Ib, Mad Father, Pocket Mirror, Mermaid Swamp etc. I'm too trying to make my first RM game, but in RPG Wolf Editor.
author=birdi
Hi! I'm rather new to RPG Maker. I played Yumme Nikki back in 2018 and at that time i didn't care about what engine it used, but since march this year i really got into RM horror games like Ib, Mad Father, Pocket Mirror, Mermaid Swamp etc. I'm too trying to make my first RM game, but in RPG Wolf Editor.

Hey there, Birdi! Nice to meet you :) I've heard of Wolf Editor before but never checked it out because it says it's meant for advanced users and I'm certainly not that XD I'm still learning MZ through books and videos :P
author=Banjomandudeguy
author=birdi
Hey there, Birdi! Nice to meet you :) I've heard of Wolf Editor before but never checked it out because it says it's meant for advanced users and I'm certainly not that XD I'm still learning MZ through books and videos :P

I'm an intermediate programmer so normally RPG Wolf isn't that much of a trouble for me. I tested the things it can do a few weeks ago, and i got used to all of the features i wanted (at least in the current translated version it looks like it's only missing video playback, which i don't need). The reason i picked it was because it is free.

The hard parts are the music and art design as i'm going for full original assets not just the runtime package ones and for sprites i want 32x32 for everything except the characters (32x64) and special stuff like animations.
I already have a partial tileset that looks good enough so far and right now i focus on my main character. Front and Back sprites are done, Right/Left ones is what i work on right now.
InfectionFiles
the world ends in whatever my makerscore currently is
Hello and welcome to RMN!
Pages: 1