[RM2K3] [RM2K] MORE TECHNICAL SKILLS "FAILURE" MESSAGES DURING BATTLES

Pages: 1
So, I dunno if anyone even uses RPG Maker 2000 anymore. Whatever. I still have questions for 2000's...use. I guess?

This is sort of a technical question and from a background in writing, but RPG Maker 2k has only 3 slots for Special Skill failure messages:

Is there a patch or something that I can get more of those types of messages? What I'm getting at is this, better messages for status inflicting magic and whatnot. I guess examples could be:

Dyluck casts Envenom! Green Slime resists the magical spell!
Dyluck casts Sleep! Green Slime has been put to sleep.
Dyluck casts Cure! Dyluck's HP's are maxed out!
Dyluck casts Vivify! Genna remains unaffected.
Killer Bee releases the Poisonous Pollen! Dyluck shakes off the dust!

-_____________________________________________________________________________-

RPG Maker only lets you use a couple of messages. In terms of writing that's kinda like a writer's block and a total lack of development. I don't really know how DynPlugins work (the coding part), but DynPlugins are more for RM2k3 and not RPG Maker 2000. Remember, I have bought the VALUE version, the more updated version. Any pointers? I feel like half my questions are either A) not possible, B) nobody actually cares, C) you're outdated.

Even Dragon Quest and Earthbound have had multiple different messages for IN battle. Even for death states, there's multiple messages for death states, at least in Earthbound.

I feel so old! I'm only 34! (It was recently my birthday)
Pages: 1