WHERE ARE YOU FROM? A POSSIBLE RMN MEET

Tau
RMN sex symbol
author=demondestiny link=topic=2657.msg49931#msg49931 date=1228804268
haha yeah that's where i'm going. :)
No shit? It's boring for me as Ive pretty much seen everything their is but you'll like it here man. Great night life and quite a few places to check out, beaches and the gas prices will make you feel right at home!
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
New York rep%
Oklahoma Representative
Travel a considerable distance to meet people I hardly know? Unless somebody's paying all the expenses, no.
Missouri Representative
Well, I'm not 18 yet so this doesn't apply to me anyway. >:(
I'm from Pittsburgh. I don't think our community is really ready for this yet. Not enough people and we're all really spread out.
author=Feldschlacht IV link=topic=2657.msg50233#msg50233 date=1228958664
I'm from Pittsburgh. I don't think our community is really ready for this yet. Not enough people and we're all really spread out.

i'm going to go ahead and second this.
Well, maybe that should be an incentive for everyone to help the community grow.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Note: This will probably happen with or without public support. Many of us oldbies have already met before (some several times) and plan to do it again anyways. The invitation is just open to additional folks.

Oh of course I'm not saying a meeting between a few people isn't possible, of course it has, it's happened before. I'm talking about more of the lines of a bigger community meetups I see. I don't think that's in our scope right now.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Yeah. Guys, please note this is not for a convention or anything. It's usually less than a dozen guys sleeping in one person's house in awkward areas, being smartasses and playing old videogames all weekend.
author=Holbert link=topic=2657.msg50298#msg50298 date=1228978676
It's usually less than a dozen guys sleeping in one person's house in awkward areas

I claim the shower. ;)

Nah seriously this would be a cool idea.
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
author=Holbert link=topic=2657.msg50298#msg50298 date=1228978676
Yeah. Guys, please note this is not for a convention or anything. It's usually less than a dozen guys sleeping in one person's house in awkward areas, being smartasses and playing old videogames all weekend.

When is the next one? I gots money now.
1) I live in Canada =(
2)Well I think I couldn't unless it's in a state nearby of Quebec XD
3)And anyway i'm only 17 years old XD
K-Kansas. Surrounded by the sky.

This is a totally radical notion. However, my car needs a new engine before it goes anywhere. Plus, it'd be best for me to wait till I am better known with this communtiy.
1) Baltimore, Maryland
2) I would
3) Will be 21 in Feb
So I looked it up, and it's a 1,677km trip from Regina to Iowa City. Takes about 17.5 hours, non-stop.

Yeah, that's a little too far for me.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=Feldschlacht IV link=topic=2657.msg50294#msg50294 date=1228977614
Oh of course I'm not saying a meeting between a few people isn't possible, of course it has, it's happened before. I'm talking about more of the lines of a bigger community meetups I see. I don't think that's in our scope right now.
I don't think anyone was wanting that anyway.
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
I'm from Philadelphia but I'm only 15 at the moment turn 16 in June. I see not many of you live around that way anyway.
author=Feldschlacht IV link=topic=2657.msg50294#msg50294 date=1228977614

My car stereo has a removable faceplate you know >:(
I don't think anyone was wanting that anyway.

Yeah, that seems to be pretty obvious now dude!

My car stereo has a removable faceplate you know >:(

Oh I'm comin' for ya. Well anywho, I'd like to do this someday, no matter how many people go or where. Right now though, I definitely don't have the funds. Although I've always wanted to go to a 'meetup'.