WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Playing Pro Evo Soccer 2011, Team Fortress 2 and Spiral Knights mainly. Kinda burnt out on commercial games atm though.
As of now... Mega Man X4, Mega Man Battle Network, Mega Man X: Command Mission, NHL Hitz 2k3, and Pokemon SoulSilver. The rest are on the back burner or beaten.
TehGuy
Resident Nonexistence
TF2, Supreme Commander (the first one).. Maybe some Stronghold 2 or Crysis 2
author=Yellow Magic
Xenogears, finally. It's...okay. Nothing special. I'm only a couple hours in though I'm hoping things get more interesting later on.

It definitely picks up and shit gets real as the game goes. Your experience so far is normal and expected.
Solitayre
Circumstance penalty for being the bard.
I hope you like 30 minute unskippable cutscenes though.
Yeah, the game is story heavy, whether you enjoy said story is up to you; I definitely found it a blast!
Also, what I'm playing right now;

LockeZ
I'd really like to get rid of LockeZ. His play style is way too unpredictable. He's always like this too. If he ran a country, he'd just kill and imprison people at random until crime stopped.
I have played me the hell out of some SaGa Frontier 2, and yet even after you point it out I still can barely tell that the art is supposed to be of that game. Childhood photos of Gustave's family at an age that you never saw most of them in the game? Kind of an odd choice for an image! (And a random mutant dog.) But then, SaGa Frontier 2's plot itself is really odd in a lot of ways.
That piece in particular isGustave's family before it was completely torn apart and his life ruined. Keep in mind that Gustave in that paining is right before the Firebrand Ceremony; the most pivotal point in Gustave's young life. Art doesn't have to be 'IN YOUR FACE PLOT POINT REMEMBER IN THE GAME WHEN THIS HAPPENED HUH HERE IT IS'

It's subtle, dude.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
Hmm I didn't even give Saga Frontier 2 a chance, I tend to hate games that have some kind of item durability system in them, like Riviera: Promised Land, and to a lesser extent, Fire Emblem games. When a game discourages me from using something that I need to use, I know there is something wrong. While there is durability even in my most favourite game, Diablo 2, at least there it is easy to repair items, and its never such a hassle, more like an afterthought.

Since I lost my saves from Dragon Quest 3 (D'OOOOOOH), I had to look for something else.
At the moment, playing Tales of Phantasia (PSX version). I've been looking for a turn-based rpg so blindly, that I forgot to try some other battle systems. I am LOVING it so far. Being an anime fan, this game fits me quite well. The sprites are lovely, I like voice-acting during special moves, the battles are challenging and fun, and the encounter rate seems to be reasonably lower than the SNES version (or maybe I remember it wrong), the story is likable so far... what's not to like, I will probably check the other "Tales of" games, too bad Vesperia never made it to PS3 in english, and Graces F doesn't come till at least 2012.
Resonance of fate. I love the battle system but i die at every fights. It's a hard one, there's not really any story and it's also a bit repetitive. But i don't know why, i just can't stop playing it.
Battlefield Bad Company 2, all day everyday!
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Dragon Age 2. Frikken awesome, lol played it nearly all day.
author=supremewarrior

That game.... I freaking hate it. The game runs like crap on my PC, while I can play Crysis on medium to high, MW2 on max, I can't play BBC2 with nice FPS even on medium/low. On bigger maps, the game is a slideshow. Terribly optimalized, and the hit box detection is just silly compared to MW2. Maybe when I get a new PC I will try it again, because the gameplay in MP is enjoyable (or would be, if not for the things stated above). But then again I might not, cause BF3 might be around by then.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Escape From Monkey Island
author=SmileWithStyle
author=supremewarrior
That game.... I freaking hate it. The game runs like crap on my PC, while I can play Crysis on medium to high, MW2 on max, I can't play BBC2 with nice FPS even on medium/low. On bigger maps, the game is a slideshow. Terribly optimalized, and the hit box detection is just silly compared to MW2. Maybe when I get a new PC I will try it again, because the gameplay in MP is enjoyable (or would be, if not for the things stated above). But then again I might not, cause BF3 might be around by then.
Get it on console you won't be complaining anymore.