WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Better post below.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
Deus Ex 3.

I never asked for this
League of Legends, Hero's Realm, Mortal Kombat 9(Freddy Krueger!).
Grandia 3

Yes, I know it's supposedly the lowest point in the series (not counting spinoffs), but Grandia 2 is my favourite game ever, so I can not NOT play this.

So far I can say that Miranda is the greatest RPG hero's mother ever (not that she has much competition, seeing how most are dead before the game even begins). I recall someone in IRC saying that one of the reasons the game sucks is due to its two most interesting characters being permanently sidelined at some point. I don't remember what the names of these characters were supposed to be, but based on what I've seen in my current playthrough, things aren't looking good for Miranda and Alonso.
author=benos
Deus Ex 3.

Something leaked I guess? It shouldn't be released till the 23rd. Not that I care for it, this game doesn't spark my interest at all, and the gameplay videos all look boring to me, don't know why.

I'm playing NIER, great great great game. Love the story, love the characters, the combat is serviceable and fun, and the soundtrack... oh my god the soundtrack. Very unique game. Weiss and Kayne dialogues are great, and the main hero is very different from all the other games. Besides, some of the quests are very "dark", not too many happy endings so far.

Example: Old man sends you to find his dog, who didn't come home for 24 hours. So you go, find the dogs body, and in his mouth, some herb. You come back to the village deliver the bad news, where you discover that the old man died of heart problems while you were gone. The herb the dog had in its mouth was the herb that would help the old man. The dog just tried to help its owner, and the result...

Also, Starcraft 2 Starter Edition, which made me order the full game, should arrive soon. I hate micro-management and strategy games in general, but in this game, the pros outweigh the cons.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
About to try Kingdom Hearts - Birth by Sleep

But first, some Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories.
Too much Pokemon Black.. >_>;;;

Catherine
Super Adventure Island II
Breath of Fire IV (Got from PSN)
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=SmileWithStyle
Deus Ex post

Yeah it is, but only the beta demo.
Full game has leaked already.

It's funny how pirates get their game not only without any DRM and online authentication hassles, they also usually get the game sooner before it is even released. And yet, game developers still tell us how they did this and that kind of DRM to prevent pirating, hurting only the customers who buy the game. (for example, blizzard removing offline singleplayer from Diablo 3, to prevent "piracy". Everyone knows the game will be on torrents the moment it is released anyway, WITHOUT the need to be constantly logged to battle.net)

.... Sigh.

Anyways, sorry for the slight offtopic. It's just something that really bugs me in the industry.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
author=SmileWithStyle
(for example, blizzard removing offline singleplayer from Diablo 3, to prevent "piracy". Everyone knows the game will be on torrents the moment it is released anyway, WITHOUT the need to be constantly logged to battle.net)
Wait what!? Fuck me, guess I gotta remember my battle.net stuff.
Well you can always create a second battle.net account, I have one for WoW and now one for SC2, since I forgot the WoW one.

EDIT: Just finished Nier, what a great game, I cried manly tears I have to admit. I'm a sucker for good story endings, and after I got the first ending, I checked Kayne's background story, and watched the rest of the endings on youtube (I'm not one of those people who go through the same content multiple times just to get to the other endings when there is NOTHING else changed in the game). The very last ending was the best I gotta say. I'm glad I spent money on this game, very worth it.
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Not Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Not for AT LEAST another four hours.
Final Fantasy XXVII.
Finally got around to beating Vanquish. This is my favourite part. Wish they didn't make the ending so cliffhangly though. Does anyone know any other good third person shooters? All I played was Max Payne and RE4 really.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
You could try Gears of War or the Uncharted series. Splinter Cell Conviction and previous games. Then there's the Dead Space 1 & 2.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
I like playing the deus ex 3 demo beta. Though I HOPE to buy the full game on friday.
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=Max McGee
Not Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Not for AT LEAST another four hours.

I can't wait too on Friday.
deus ex 3

good god this game puts everything else to shame
author=Darken
Finally got around to beating Vanquish. This is my favourite part. Wish they didn't make the ending so cliffhangly though. Does anyone know any other good third person shooters? All I played was Max Payne and RE4 really.

There is no third-person shooter as good as Vanquish. That game surprised the hell out of me. I impulse bought it because it was on the shelf for $20 earlier this year.