WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

Playing Half Minute Hero on bus rides. It's probably the best RPG on a portable system. Most RPGs only give you 10 minutes of grindtime, while HMH has you save like 20 countries.
Apart from Divine Divinity, which is great so far (except for the miriad of broken/useless skills), I'm gonna replay inFamous as a good guy, before my copy of inFamous 2 arrives, oh boy oh boy oh boy :D
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Darken
Playing Half Minute Hero on bus rides. It's probably the best RPG on a portable system. Most RPGs only give you 10 minutes of grindtime, while HMH has you save like 20 countries.

Epic, to be sure.

I finished a couple of missions of this.
FF9 - Just hit Disc 3 after Daggers get crowned. God the pace slowed dramatically
Persona 2 Innocent Sin Translated - Sweet mother 30 minutes in and I HAVE NO FUCKIN IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING! Awesome :D
Forsaken World MMO - Free to play and on Steam. Woot
Legionwood 1 - Just started, still poking at it
Minecraft - Always playin MINECRAFT
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
For some damn reason I'm trying to make myself play Heroes of Mana.
OOT 3D, giving me something other to play than Samurai Warriors on the 3DS for a change.
author=Hexatona

why would you do this to yourself

even Warcraft 1 is a better game
author=Hexatona

that should be illegal.
Visions and Voices (The RM VX game made by Craze).
Since my copy of InFamous 2 didn't arrive because of some stupid strike in my country, I decided to try and play Dwarf fortress, at least give it a try along with a quickstart guide and some tiles to make the graphics more bearable. Lets see if I can learn how to play it somewhat, and THEN I can try it for real and see if I like it, if not, I got some other games ready for trying, namely Angband and ADOM roguelikes.
Yesh. this week i finished so far

Ninja gaiden 3
Megaman 2
Megaman 4
E.V.O Search for eden
Dpad hero 2 (lol, this is amusin)
Shadow of the Ninja
Codename Viper

All on my gamecube XPPP
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
author=GreatRedSpirit
author=Hexatona

I started playing Blue Dragon Plus last night after I realized my duty-filled attempts to play Heroes of Mana was the equivalent of that albino's ritualized self-flagellations.

I just have to accept that the game didn't want me to play it, and that I have a game I'm never going to finish.
author=Hexatona
author=GreatRedSpirit
author=Hexatona

I started playing Blue Dragon Plus last night after I realized my duty-filled attempts to play Heroes of Mana was the equivalent of that albino's ritualized self-flagellations.

I just have to accept that the game didn't want me to play it, and that I have a game I'm never going to finish.
I get shocked when I find a game I *will* finish!
Only the god father of video games.
author=Feldschlacht IV
Breath of Fire IVThis game is so stylin'. It actually has very few concrete flaws, like, at all. I wonder why it wasn't much, much more popular.

Because, like BoF5, it took such a drastic turn in style that a lot of hardcore BoF fans were put off by it. However, unlike 5, the changes were mostly in the presentation, art style and visuals and not in the gameplay mechanics.

For the record, I thought it was an awesome game.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
author=Shinan
I finished a couple of missions of this.

El Presidente!
Okaaay, so Dwarf fortress is nicely explained by this picture

I am still climbing, somewhere around the guy impaled on the spear I would guess :D
But I'm not giving up yet, I want to push through and see myself what this game is about. So far I follow the quickstart guide, my next step will be creating a dining hall for my hungry dwarves!

And I also play ToME, alias Tales of Maj'Eyal, nice roguelike which I find quite fun, so far managed to die with all my characters before even reaching level 10. My last defensive Fighter looked promising, nothing could hurt him, not even the first troll boss.... I got cocky, and totally got my face melted by the undead mage boss, tried to run away using my special boots of disengage, but the mage finished me before I could reach a corner behind which do hide. How come that dying so much is actually fun?