WHAT VIDEOGAMES ARE YOU PLAYING RIGHT NOW?

dwarf fortress RULES. you should go straight here for info about absolutely anything (what version are you running?) http://df.magmawiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
Dwarf Fortress is most excellent. Though anyone still playing 40d can be considered a lesser human being.
author=geodude
dwarf fortress RULES. you should go straight here for info about absolutely anything (what version are you running?) http://df.magmawiki.com/index.php/Main_Page

That's the wiki I'm using :D Mainly the "Fortress mode Quick start guide", and the search function for whatever I need to find info about.

Version? Hmmm, I'm using the "Mike Mayday's graphical edition, which come with v31_25_a, so I guess the latest version then. What's special about 40d? Is it a version before they introduced z-axis? (I read a lot about this game before finally trying to play it, I like to google info about games before playing them :D )
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Back to pressing X to listen to people talk... LA Noire
Finally making progress in the final "Part" of Samurai Warriors Chronicles. Shouldn't be too long till I finish it, though maxing out the characters will take a heck of a lot longer, seeing as I'm level 50 and EXP gain seems to have slowed to a crawl.

OOT 3D is moving along at a good pace, currently trying to remember how I get past the King of the Zoras and get into the 3rd Dungeon.
author=SmileWithStyle
What's special about 40d? Is it a version before they introduced z-axis? (I read a lot about this game before finally trying to play it, I like to google info about games before playing them :D )

it's the definitive version B)
author=Shinan
Though anyone still playing 40d can be considered a lesser human being.

author=geodude
it's the definitive version B)

Hmm a little conflict here, so what is the main difference between those two? Just some quick info, don't want this to derail into a thread about DF :D
40d is just an outdated version that was the most current one for over a year so some people just didn't want to move on from what they knew very well when a newer version arrived.
Breath of Fire 4 - Ryu just transformed for the first time
Mother 3 - omg monkee!
Ace Attorney : Apollo Justice - first part of the trial in the second case
Skies of Arcadia - just broke out of Valua
author=momomoko
Mother 3
i'm pretty confident that this is the best GBA game ever
soul caliber 3 homm4 and x men legends, and metroid
I actually just finished Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow for the first time ever (probably the best of the 3 GBA Castlevania games).

I'm stuck on Harmony of Dissonance, so I started playing Circle of the Moon instead.

lol I'm going backwards.
i always thought Circle of the Moon was pretty bad but most people swear by it
ActRaiser! Easily one of my top 10 favourite SNES games. Playing it on my PSP.

Getting ready to tackle Bloodpool Act 2.
author=cho
author=momomoko
Mother 3
i'm pretty confident that this is the best GBA game ever

The only wrong thing with your statement is that you're only 'pretty confident' not 'know'
Just playing Spiral Knights at the moment.
White Knight Chronicles

it got terrible reviews but I think it rocks. sure, the story is kinda lame, but there are tons of good game mechanics and atmosphere enhancers. lots of good ideas to adapt into my own games!
Ok I am now playing DF. DF that doesn't stand for Dwarf Fortress, but Daggerfall, The Elder Scrolls 2. I wanted to try this game sooner, but I couldn't get it to run on XP, and no online tutorial was very helpful, but yesterday I downloaded the files again, and to my surprise, Bethesda included a tutorial how to get it run under DOSbox, with very specific intructions. I followed them to the letter and the game WORKS :D So I'm finally giving it a try, don't know how long I'll play it, but it at least deserves a try. And many people like it more than (vanilla) oblivion, so maybe it will hook me (though I'm still in the first dungeon and MAN, is it hard to navigate through the place, the map doesn't help much).

As for my DF (Dwarf Fortress this time :D) tries, I stopped for now. The game is incredibly fun to READ about, but I just can't bring myself to learn it right now, and the philosophy of LOSING IS FUN is awfully close to the philosophy of Roguelikes, and once I thought about it, I realized that I HATE loosing all my progress and having to start again. But I might try to get into it one day, just not now.

I would also be playing inFamous 2, if the store where I ordered it didn't have problems with delivery, now I'm trying to cancel the order, so I can get it somewhere else, faster, but for more money. Damn, might save the money for some of the other upcoming games.
EDIT: Screw it, I managed to cancel my order, and ordered it in another store where I already shopped, they even have a lower price :D I loved the reviews of the game too much not to get it (not IGN or Gamespot mind you), not to mention I liked the first game.
Valkyrie Profile (PSX) and Star Ocean (SNES). I'm at the end of each game, but sadly have headed down the B-Ending route in VP. I wanted to get the A-Ending on my first go, but when I'd found out about it's relatively strict conditions it was a tad too late. But oh well. Currently I'm at the beginning of Ch.8.

In Star Ocean, I'm at Lv. 35~ and in the Parj Temple for the second time around (after acquiring all four emblems).
Downloaded Infamous recently as part of the PSN-apology thing.
I like the game and have been spending quite some time on it recently.