HI ALL!

Pages: 1
Here I am!
I'm Winthorp from Italy, I met RPG Maker back in 2000 when I was a little 14 years old introverted boy.
I loved this tool from the very beginning and I managed to put some focus in me to create several (horrible, but I love them) games!

I remember having created my first game, Ardensia, with RPG Maker 2000, then Ardensia 2 with, I believe, RM 2003 and when RMXP came out I made a reboot of the first one (Ardensia XP, pretty original :P ) as well as a mini stand alone game connecting Ardensia XP to the (never finished) Ardensia 2 XP.
Oh I wish to find those games again but... they are in some crancky external HDD somewhere

Now, 20 year... 20 YEARS??? OH GOD... ehm... 20 years later I'm here with a renewed fire for RPG Maker (I got MV but never really kicked in, now I bought MZ and I'm starting to write and write)

I'm making an original project for now but later I'm planning to release, yet another, Ardensia rebooth, this time all the trilogy (never ever realized the third) in a single game, and for free. I don't know, I just don't want Rag and the other to remain buried only in my head and the few people that played the old ones
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
Hey, welcome to the forums! Nice to have you. If you ever end up sharing your games with us, I'm the guy in charge of the queue, so let me know if you end up having any questions. Would hope to see them on here someday!
author=Frogge
Hey, welcome to the forums! Nice to have you. If you ever end up sharing your games with us, I'm the guy in charge of the queue, so let me know if you end up having any questions. Would hope to see them on here someday!

Thanks for the welcome, I really hope to be able to share them here soon* :D

*As soon as developing a game could be ^^'
I also met RPG Maker 2000 when I was a young introverted man. And now I am an old introverted man.

Welcome to RMN
Pages: 1