[POLL] MAPPING EVENT NEXT WEEK! VOTE FOR A THEME.

Poll

Which mapping event would you be most interested in? Descriptions below. - Results

It's a Mini World
28%
Cozy Places
46%
Maps of Change
14%
Mapped in the Middle with You
10%

Pages: 1
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
As Libby is currently less active due to some personal stuff, I've decided to run a short mapping event in her absence. The event will run from next week (23rd of July) and will also last a week (30th of July). The poll will be closed on the 17th.

As we have a lot of gammak events coming up later in the year, this is meant to be more of a chill little exercise than a big investment. Out of these themes, which one would people be most interested in?

1) It's a Mini World: Make a world map, submit as an image. Community vote decides winner.
1 week for map making, 1 week for voting.

2) Cozy Places: Make a short, playable experience with up to 5 maps, taking place in any type of interior area (Cafes, aquariums, schools, etc). No gameplay (battles, endings, cutscenes etc), just small interactions. Not a competition.
1 week total.

3) Maps of Change: Map a type of location that you have never mapped before, submit as an image. No competition, since there's no real way to check, instead it would just be some practice.
1 week total.

4) Mapped in the Middle with You: Make a map. No interactions, no functional events (visual events okay), etc. Swap with someone else, who will add a small story or some interactions to that one map.
1 week for first person, 1 week for second person.
World map! World map! World map!
author=kentona
World map! World map! World map!
It's GOTTA be the world map, and not just cause I think that's a strong point I can bank on
KrimsonKatt
Gamedev by sunlight, magical girl by moonlight
World Map! World Map! I looooove designing world maps!
Frogge
Oooo the poll’s looking close
Frogge
Closing the poll now! Thanks to everyone who voted, the winner is officially Cozy Places! Event page will be up some time later today.

Edit: Event page is up! Sign up here.
Pages: 1