Pages: 1
Current Video Count: 75
===========================
Bargain Bin Saturdays: 07
BBS 416: Barbie - Princess Adventure
BBS 417: Barbie in Rock 'N Royals
BBS 418: Barbie - The Pearl Princess
BBS 419: Barbie in the 12 Dancing Princesses
BBS 420: Dr. Jeckyll and Mr. Hyde (Burbank)
BBS 421: King Solomon's Mines
BBS 422: Angel Wars - Guardian Force (Episode 01: About Face)

Game Boy Advance: 02
The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age (Evil Campaign) - Parts 01 & 02

Let's Try: 01
DBZ Vegeta's Quest

Nintendo DS: 06
7th Dragon (RV) - Parts 94 & 95
Etrian Odyssey (RV) - Parts 12 & 13
Etrian Odyssey III (Hoplite) - Parts 06 & 07

Pokémon: 10
Pokémon Crystal: Mono Water (RV) - Parts 17 to 26

RMN: 17
π (Pi)
π (Pi) - Speedrun
Bamford: Paradise (Let's Try) - Parts 01 & 02
Copycat
Crystals Again (RV)
Crystals Again (Speedrun)
Dandelion
Death Girl Mows the Lawn
Fancy and the Fox
Girl her Brother and his Lamp (RV)
Goodbye Tired Stars
Punch Bears (RV)
Quest for the Lost Dentures
Quest for the Ultimate Cake
The Legend of Gladius
Trucker Quest

Steam: 30
7K: Ancient Adversaries - Until We Win (Episode 77) - Parts 01 & 02
7K: Ancient Adversaries - Until We Win (Episode 78) - Parts 01 to 03
Clarent Saga Tactics - Parts 08 &09
Disgaea PC - Etna Mode (Prinny) - Parts 04 & 05
Disgaea 2 PC (Male) - Parts 18 & 19
Disgaea 2 PC (Prinny) - Parts 03 & 04
Falnarion Tactics - Parts 13 & 14
Rome: Total War (Julii)(M/M) - Parts 08 to 11
Rome: Total War (Saxons)(M/M) - Parts 11 to 21
Rome: Total War (Scythia)(M/M) - Parts 01 & 02

Super Nintendo Entertainment System: 02
Tenchi Muyo! Game Hen - Parts 01 & 02
===============================================
Rome: Total War (Julii)(M/M) - Parts 08 to 11
Well I decided to transfer the two episodes I was planning for Aeloren Tactics over to this game since the next fight in that game is so unbalanced it's utterly ridiculous. At any rate the two additional episodes were used to capture two additional cities. Albeit only one of them was pertinent to my main goal of this short campaign of eliminating Gaul. The other target is a mining village that can be used to secure additional funds to help pay for my growing army. After all, it's not like waging war on the barbarians in the north is cheap. Though I'll admit the most recent city I took from Gaul is kind of worthless in one respect. The Gaelic leadership basically turned all of the residents into crappy spearmen so it'll be a while before I can use this new forward village to create useful units. Oh well, at least it should be easy to hold onto.
Rome: Total War (Saxons)(M/M) - Parts 11 to 21
It may have taken 11 episodes and me converting the planned episodes for the Roxolani, Lombard, Brutii, and Alexander campaigns in order to do it, but the Saxons run is now complete. On the whole I think this campaign was pretty easy with me being able to basically run roughshod over the Western Roman Empire as I pushed into parts of Germany, France, England, and Italy. And I moved at such a fast pace the Vandal hordes had only just started to arrive near my border when I finished the campaign.

Though a few of the episodes did remind me of just how iffy the AI can be at times in this old game. The best example of this came in the episode where I capture the starting city for the Alemanni where the King and one of his sons kept riding back and forth under portions of their city's wall where I had placed archers. As a result I just had to sit back and wait for the king and his son to be turned into pin cushions in order to make taking that city pretty easy.

We also scored a few heroic victories, but most of those battles were so one sided I question why they were considered heroic, but I guess it's not my place to tell the game how to judge a battle. I was also surprised the starting faction leader lasted so long. On the plus side he did manage to last long enough for an up and coming son to take his retinue. Though that son never really got to benefit from that trade since I finished the campaign before he could arrive in England to help deal with the threat of the Romano-British popping up when I taken Rome's last city on the island. Though I'll admit the campaign ending when it did was probably for the best since I was starting to get bored with it since I was closing in on becoming an unstoppable snowball that was careening down a mountain.
Pages: 1