GREETINGS FROM A GODDESS OF CHAOS AND GARBAGE

Pages: 1
I'm just returning after a well-earned seven year sabbatical~ Of course, none of you will recognize this name, and you don't have to~! I've been rebranded since 2020 and don't have any intent to bring up the long dead past when it is so much more quality to focus on the future are party in the present!

You'll not have much trouble working it out if you decide to dig, but that I'll leave up to you!

I'm just here to chill and vibe, seems the place has changed not much at all, only it's a wee bit quieter since I was last here. That's fine by me~

So with the introductionary spiel done, thank you for having me, and it is good to be back~
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
if you were half the writer you thought you were it wouldn't be so obvious who you were, max

go to hell lol
welp, it would be really funny if it wasn't max lmao

welcome, uh totally unrelated question, would you put coheed and cambria music in your game?
It's BizarreMonkey, not max

Not entirely sure which would be better tbh
yeah it's easy to confirm that it isn't, my question still stands though
Welcome GCG !

Enjoy your chill comeback :-)
Hi Remilia!

I like you. Welcome back.
So apologies if I seemed rudely inattentive, I posted this thread last thing and when i went to reply, discovered I'd reached my post limit for the day, ha ha!

author=Craze
if you were half the writer you thought you were it wouldn't be so obvious who you were, max
The funny part is, this still would have applied just as faithfully if you'd said Biz / my old alias in place of that one!

author=Craze
go to hell lol
Can't, I got banned.

author=Darken
welp, it would be really funny if it wasn't max lmao

welcome, uh totally unrelated question, would you put coheed and cambria music in your game?
It was pretty funny!

As for the question... I dunno what that music even is. :0

author=Roden
It's BizarreMonkey, not max

Not entirely sure which would be better tbh
Good to see you too! ...Whoever you were! Congrats on being the person to actually nail my identity, I was worried for a moment everyone was gonna put me down as this funny max fellow, that sure woulda been weird!

author=Lascivaware
Hi Remilia!

I like you. Welcome back.
Thank you, I can't say I remember who you are, but I do appreciate the warm welcome! I've been gone so long I only remember a few people.

So! The good news is that nowadays even if I still had the same self-control issues I did in my hayday, I seem to be only able to make 10 or so posts before the forum just won't let me make more!

Helps the place is also a lot more quiet than it was during my original stay here, which might have been even further back than I thought! I really am impressed so many people remember me. :0

Wow yeah, just checked the last thread my old account posted in, it was 2015.

It's been almost 9-10 years, a bit longer than the seven year sabbatical I hinged my OP on. Little wonder people might have thought I was a slightly newer trouble maker. Haha, my bad there!

author=Irog
Welcome GCG !

Thanks but uh... what is a CGC?
author=Remi-Chan
author=Irog
Welcome GCG !
Thanks but uh... what is a CGC?
Hi Remi, I'm pretty sure Irog means "Goddess of Garbage and Chaos" maybe because you referred to yourself as that in your thread title. :P (EDIT: Or maybe "Goddess of Chaos and Garbage" or "Crazy Garbage Goddess.")

Anyway, welcome. :D I am actually basically not active here except pretty much during Christmas, so maybe don't expect anything from me. But I happened to be updating a page and saw a notification that you posted in the other art thread I posted in years ago... so I was surprised and ended up checking the forums here. Wanted to send a welcome since I recognize you. Hope you have a good stay :)
Yes, indeed, GCG = Goddess of Chaos and Garbage

The title you choose to introduce yourself is funny and sounds a lot like the compiler I use: GCC.
author=kiyasu
Hi Remi, I'm pretty sure Irog means "Goddess of Garbage and Chaos" maybe because you referred to yourself as that in your thread title. :P (EDIT: Or maybe "Goddess of Chaos and Garbage" or "Crazy Garbage Goddess.")
Oh how embarrassing. I never though of a shorthand!
author=Irog
Yes, indeed, GCG = Goddess of Chaos and Garbage

The title you choose to introduce yourself is funny and sounds a lot like the compiler I use: GCC.
Oho i see! Well, truly I feel at least a little bit silly now! Thank you all the same for a warm and wonderful welcome! You are quite the sport!

author=kiyasu
Anyway, welcome. :D I am actually basically not active here except pretty much during Christmas, so maybe don't expect anything from me. But I happened to be updating a page and saw a notification that you posted in the other art thread I posted in years ago... so I was surprised and ended up checking the forums here. Wanted to send a welcome since I recognize you. Hope you have a good stay :)
Ah yes, i remember you. We had a rather recent interaction relative to how long ago i took my leave from here! No need to feel bad about being inactive here, it appears this forum has largely undergone the rpgmakercentral shtick of being fairly quiet!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
well i have been bested. have at me, for i am the knave and you the goddess. craze... was wrong

author=Craze
well i have been bested. have at me, for i am the knave and you the goddess. craze... was wrong
You don't get anything right until you get everything wrong, so I don't think you need to apologize!

Also I don't remember if we ever really butted heads, so you can relax. I just wanna vibe and chill.

This forum holds a special place in my heart. I don't hold any animosity for it or its members... the few that still remain and frequent it, anyway!
Pages: 1