MOMENTS THAT HAVE ANNOYED YOU!

Pages: first prev 123 last
author=Akane link=topic=2809.msg55595#msg55595 date=1231791437
I highly dislike it when I'll get frustrated with something, and the guys joke about it being PMS, because whenever a girl is upset it's always PMS for whatever joking reason. I was pretty mad, so I lied and said it was PMS.

Then they started avoiding me like the plague. The guys back home treat me way nicer than the guys do here. Back home if I confessed something like that--they'd tend to my every need. Here however, they act like I have a disease and think it's totally okay to brush me off until I say, "i'm not PMSing." I was just joking, but it really annoyed me on how the guys here react.

Well . . .

Sometimes a perfectly amicable girl turns into a complete monster for 2-4 days out of every 28-day period. Is this a coincidence??

Also . . . are you PMSing right now? ;D
I'm actually quite nice when that comes around. All I do is sleep and eat during that time frame--just more so than I regularly do.
I am annoyed when I am accosted for not knowing something I have no obligation or expectation to know; it happened once at work when I didn't know some manager level lingo, and it happened in IRC recently when I didn't know who 'Reggie' was.
When my stupid alarm clock stuffs up and makes me over sleep.
When I dream about being late for something and wake up to find that it's 5:30 in the morning... then re-dream every 20 or so minutes. -_-

I annoy myself a lot. Especially when I forget stuff, which is always.
Masamune
A guy walks into a bar and his alcoholism is destroying his family.
author=Liberty link=topic=2809.msg55698#msg55698 date=1231813989
When I dream about being late for something and wake up to find that it's 5:30 in the morning... then re-dream every 20 or so minutes. -_-

I annoy myself a lot. Especially when I forget stuff, which is always.

I did that this morning, but then I realized I have nothing to do. 8)
Pages: first prev 123 last