LEGACIES OF DONDORAN: FLYING DRAGON HELP

Pages: 1
I went to the cave outside Favorian to do the proposal quest for the king. Dumb as I am, I teleported back to town and didn't get my dragon. Now I can't figure out how to get back to Favorian from Tahra(don't remember how it's spelled). I saved. Dumb,dumb. Any way to get my dragon back from that stupid cave?
I hope this is the right place to post this...If not, I'm sorry.
so what, is the game called flying dragon or is that what your looking for?
Sorry, it's the Legacies of Dondoran.
Everyone knows that people come here for Legacies of Dondoran help.
best bet is to ask harmonic since he is the creator of this game.
Starscream
Conquest is made from the ashes of one's enemies.
Edited the title to something a bit more informative.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
connie, the Resistance H.Q. has events surrounding the teleport point that will magically transfer the dragon back to outside of Tahnra.

Where's my LoD Faq forum?!?! j/k
Thanks, I'll get back on later and check around.
author=kentona link=topic=2965.msg57629#msg57629 date=1232660229
I was thinking of tweaking the Game Design & Theory forum to Game Design & Theory & Feedback forum, and moving the Screenshot topic to there. So I did.

My vision for this forum would for it to be a more inclusive feedback place, where people can pitch ideas, post progress (already there!) and get general feedback on their game making ideas in progress.

It seems like our community could benefit from a structured area where feedback is the primary goal. Perhaps even having a 4th game forum called Feedback.

Game Discussion & Releases -> demos, full games, release somethings, play somethings, help in Legacies of Dondoran topics

Game Design & Theory -> game ideas, articles, game design related questions and discussions

Game Feedback -> game making drive posts, review threads, review requests, General Feedback Topic, screenshot topic, blog topic, podcasts

Help & Requests -> script help, project team requests, maker help, resource requests

I am trying to streamline the Game Release forum into just that: Game Releases - especially since that forum will be replaced/dropped when RMN3 is out. So I am training you guys to use the dedicated Feedback forum for more general "feedback-y" type stuff.

Thoughts?
;)
Where is the resistance HQ located? I went back to Tahrna to the S1:7 headquarters and got another quest but no dragon. Sorry I seem so slow but I'm not that good at games because I have a bad memory.
I found the resistance HQ in Port Jenos and talked to the mayor for the quest but when I go back to Tahnra my dragon is still not there. Am I missing something? I have walked all around the Tahnra area and the port jenos area and found nothing. Do I have to start all over?
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Hmmm. Not sure what the problem is. There are events surrounding each teleport point that transfers the dragon to wherever you ported to.

If you know how to use the editor, you can just go into the game in testing mode, hold down cntrl + shift, and cheat-walk to where it actually is.
Pages: 1