POST YOUR PICTURE

author=InfectionFiles
Kyrsty is a cutie!
Even as Squall...

you forgot something
author=Yellow Magic
What's so bad about androgyny?

Nothing really, it's just tiring to see consecutively.
I kinda look like my own Charset.

It's good that you do, cause for some bizarre reason I automatically and unconsciously assumed you did.

Does your room look like his too?
lucky strike, fucking A+ man! :)
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
they grow up sooo fast
Versalia
must be all that rtp in your diet
author=Feldschlacht IV
author=Yellow Magic
What's so bad about androgyny?
Nothing really, it's just tiring to see consecutively.

this is either a flaw or an intrinsic trait depending on who you ask, but the japanese ideal of male beauty is extremely androgynous. That's why more "pretty" bishounen or androgynous types get all the girls. There's also a certain trope of big muscular macho guys being gay. In short, it's somewhat tiresome, but not a huge deal. It's what you get from japanese designers.
This is what happens when I don't shave for a couple of days

author=geodude
otacon !!

Exactly =P
author=Feldschlacht IV
I'm not wild about the condition of my uniform in this picture because I took it after work, but I think that's just the military nitpickiness in me mostly.
The enlisted force is definitely that: nitpicky. Because they're completely indiscriminate when it comes to larger issues. One of these days you'll scratch your head and wonder why they're so concerned about the creases in your shirt sleeves and how well you've memorized the sailor's creed, and less so about how well you're contributing to the mission and your comprehension of Navy doctrine. Or maybe you won't, and you'll just join the ranks of mediocrity.
author=Jude
author=Feldschlacht IV
I'm not wild about the condition of my uniform in this picture because I took it after work, but I think that's just the military nitpickiness in me mostly.
One of these days you'll scratch your head and wonder why they're so concerned about the creases in your shirt sleeves and how well you've memorized the sailor's creed, and less so about how well you're contributing to the mission and your comprehension of Navy doctrine.

Oh, I've already been there, homie, yeah I agree. There's definitely a forest=trees classic paradigm in the force.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Kentona loves ponies.
author=ChaosProductions
You own no Ultima games and therefore have no right to show off your collection.
Necro reply! That's actually only maybe 1/8th of my collection, I have Ultima: Quest for the Avatar on NES. Oh, and there are 5 copies of Myst, not 4 (also not the whole collection) :)
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
It's an Ultima game...

But it's that Ultima game... such conflict...