POST YOUR PICTURE

Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith

My hair is finally growing back >u<
w-well thanks gourd ;v;
and @ivory thats a lot of gorgeous places you've seen ;o; i have barely traveled my whole life

i know this is post your picture not post your gif but

Another selfie! This time right before I went to an AMAZING Mother's Day brunch.
God looking back on this, and everyone here is so vastly older now.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.

This is me in my recent play. It was a play of the Canterbury tales, and this is me as Arcite fencing against Palamon from the Knight's tale.
We performed in a church that's being rebuilt into a multi-purpose building, hence the scaffolding in the back. We actually played on top of the scaffolding as well.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
It is official. Bart is Bilbo Baggins and Jeroen is Harry Potter.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I can confirm Bart looks like young Bilbo Baggins.
Tau
RMN sex symbol

I gotta get me some aviators.

@Jeroen - You will never look more bad ass, it's all downhill from here haha.
Jeroen_Sol
Oh, I'm aware. I made this picture my profile picture just about everywhere for that very reason. Gotta savour it while I can haha.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Milk it baby, milk all them likes & hearts & whatever else there is haha.

Go Roughriders!

Also, at the same game in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada:

Shinan, take note.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Yeah, stadium pictures!

Fourth of July in Pflugerville.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Nice goatee.
NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
Thissa me, Mario!

Never looked this good since ^^
(lmao)
always the lovely bunch, hoping to see these faces on an RMeet someday~

as for me, trying to look deep by using dual coloured lighting and testing my shiny new camera
should've at least shaved and done my hair lol