POST YOUR PICTURE

Vandriette
"The purpose of life is to end." -Agent Smith

My hair is finally growing back >u<
w-well thanks gourd ;v;
and @ivory thats a lot of gorgeous places you've seen ;o; i have barely traveled my whole life

i know this is post your picture not post your gif but

Another selfie! This time right before I went to an AMAZING Mother's Day brunch.
God looking back on this, and everyone here is so vastly older now.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.

This is me in my recent play. It was a play of the Canterbury tales, and this is me as Arcite fencing against Palamon from the Knight's tale.
We performed in a church that's being rebuilt into a multi-purpose building, hence the scaffolding in the back. We actually played on top of the scaffolding as well.
Frogge
I wanna marry ALL the boys!! And Donna is a meanc
It is official. Bart is Bilbo Baggins and Jeroen is Harry Potter.
Jeroen_Sol
Nothing reveals Humanity so well as the games it plays. A game of betrayal, where the most suspicious person is brutally murdered? How savage.
I can confirm Bart looks like young Bilbo Baggins.
Tau
RMN sex symbol

I gotta get me some aviators.

@Jeroen - You will never look more bad ass, it's all downhill from here haha.
Jeroen_Sol
Oh, I'm aware. I made this picture my profile picture just about everywhere for that very reason. Gotta savour it while I can haha.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Milk it baby, milk all them likes & hearts & whatever else there is haha.
kentona
I am tired of Earth. These people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives.

Go Roughriders!

Also, at the same game in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada:

Shinan, take note.
Corfaisus
"It's frustrating because - as much as Corf is otherwise an irredeemable person - his 2k/3 mapping is on point." ~ psy_wombats
Yeah, stadium pictures!

Fourth of July in Pflugerville.
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Nice goatee.
Those Swedes should be ashamed of themselves for forsaking their god, Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
NOACCEPTANCE772
And the ability to summon the "Office Whores" to deal damage to the enemies.
Thissa me, Mario!

Never looked this good since ^^
(lmao)
always the lovely bunch, hoping to see these faces on an RMeet someday~

as for me, trying to look deep by using dual coloured lighting and testing my shiny new camera
should've at least shaved and done my hair lol