WORST GAME YOU PERSONALLY DO LIKE.

Dragon Quest (Warrior) II. The NES version. Why is it bad? And why do I like it so much?
Well, it can kill your characters off if you so much as go a little in the wrong direction in many areas, but:
it's plenty playable (if frustrating) if you play where you are supposed to go, which can be unclear at times. At least, this works until you get to the Rhone Cave/Plateau area, where it becomes a roll of the dice even at level 50/45/35.

It's more than a bit shocking that only DQ1, 2, 3 (barely), 7 and 8 ever did (relatively) well in North America.
And DQ4 DS joins the list, apparently. I'm not sure we can blame DQ4 NES, if a limited production run is to be believed. Too bad for DQ5 DS, though.
Zelda II : Link Adventure
Sword of Vermilion
Castlevania II
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (SNES)
Mischief Makers
Bomberman Hero
Dragon Quest 2
post=94865
Mischief Makers
HOW DID I MISS THIS...
I love Mischief Makers so very very much. I must have rented it at least 30 times as a kid. I'd return it to the video store, just to rent it again.

Monster Rancher: Battle Card

;_; HOW CAN THIS BE!?
You are my new favourite person EVER, Cop Killa. :D

yes, I get that a lot, but usually not in the context of me liking bad games that other people like.

I'm specifically referring to Battle Card for the playstation, where they didn't even have a functional 2 player mode - holy crap! If I make a super awesome deck I want to be able to play my friends, damnit! But the single player mode (while horribly repetitive and inane) is just so addictive to me..
Hmmmm...probably the only one I have ever managed to put up with (and hate) is Tales Of The Abyss. Which, isn't a bad game...but the slowness of the loading times bothered me quite a bit.

That and Ultima: The Black Gate. Ugh.
Michief Makers is considered bad...?

I always loved that game too.
I liked FF2, but mostly it's Harry Potter an the Chamber of Secrets for the GBA. The game was littered with bad design choices, but the first real video games I played were this and (obviously) Pokemon. I feel like the game has a lot of potential though, and I replayed it many many MANY times.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
post=94929
Ultima: The Black Gate
You, sir, have the wrong topic.
I think people are confusing this with 'Games nobody has heard of/aren't universally popular that you personally do like' or something.
So i played Celebrity Sports Showdown for the Wii with some firends last night and it was RETARDEDLY FUN.

Avril Lavigne kept kicking our ass, though.

With all the patches, I haven't had the game crash on me once. People are too lazy to download them.
I can't help but love Rogue Galaxy. There I said it.
@Litle Wing Guy: That game is as bad as Demon Tower is a bad RPG.
post=95836
So i played Celebrity Sports Showdown for the Wii with some firends last night and it was RETARDEDLY FUN.

What sports are in the game? If there involves anything you can hit Avril in the face it might be the greatest game ever... hmmmmmmmmm?
post=95841

I thought Rogue Galaxy was generally well-liked???
Whoever said that people are having difficulty understanding the means of a bad game, I'm quoting them. I'm too lazy to look for their quote though, so I'll just give them credit for the thought, and say me too.

Me too.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
post=95900
post=95841
I thought Rogue Galaxy was generally well-liked???

Well if by generally you mean the people who use the internet then.. Everything sucks. By reviews or acclaim from websites, etc then.. It was a love hate game.
post=95078
Michief Makers is considered bad...?

I always loved that game too.

It seems to almost always have terrible ratings online.
post=95878
post=95836

What sports are in the game? If there involves anything you can hit Avril in the face it might be the greatest game ever... hmmmmmmmmm?

There's the gladiator joust (it's also an arm-killer; waggle is INSANE), volleyball, badminton, tubing, horse racing, curling, wall climbing, dodgeball, and jet fighter racing.
post=95878
post=95836

There's the gladiator joust (it's also an arm-killer; waggle is INSANE), volleyball, badminton, tubing, horse racing, curling, wall climbing, dodgeball, and jet fighter racing.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Hmm, let's see:

Mischief Makers - 64 (shake shake!)
Body Harvest - 64 (what can I say? I love destroying bugs)
Alundra 2 - ps1 (granted, I never got the chance to play alundra 1 so i wasn't disappointed)
Arcana - snes (kinda lame, but I love the music and the art)
Bouncer - PS2 (The rampning difficulty on additional playthroughs can be a bit of a downer though)
Final Fantasy VIII - ps1 (my fiance turned me around on this one)
Final Fantasy XII - PS2 (I just really like it)
Final Fantasy Mystic Quest - snes (rockin soundtrack, adequate puzzles and graphics, nice dungeons)
Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass - ds (the ocean's king temple impressed me actually)
Okage: Shadow King - ps2 (few games made me that giddy at the start - easy to level up in dungeons with urns)
Opoona - Wii (this game is awesome. I have no idea why it wasn't one of the great wii games)
Quest 64 - N64 (I always loved this one. Harder than I remember... got to last boss and was pwnd)
Ring of Red - PS2 (the tactical battles may be long, but the awsome mech battles make up for it)
Secret of Evermore - snes (may be nostalgia goggles, and I had my Nintendo Power with me, but I loved it. lame ending though)
Super Mario Sunshine - GCN (why do people hate this? I have no idea... I LIKE TO CLEAN, OKAY!?)
Xeno Saga 1 - ps2 (I liked that it was like a movie? havn't gotten to the other two yet)

that's it for now.