WORST GAME YOU PERSONALLY DO LIKE.

Happy
Devil's in the details
post=93354
Front Mission 3 (PS1) - Kicks Final Fantasy Tactics's ass, in my opinion.
Now, I never considered FM3 as unpopular game. I like Front Mission 3.. a lot. It has great soundtrack and great playability and customization of the robots. I was glad to find it few years ago from webstore and add it into my collections.

In other hand lots of people seem to hate Azure Dreams, which still is one of my favorites though. I like FFX-2 and Legend of Dragoon, too..
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
post=93234
Giant mecha turn-based strategy? I see no reason not to!

the only strategy really involved is finding the smallest number of turns necessary to destroy every enemy unit on a map. Then you turn off IAS and everything falls apart due to hideous luck (emphasis on hideous)
post=93318
Anky: EVO was not popular! Rock 'n roll racing wasn't very popular either.

But I love them to death.

EVO averages around $85 on eBay. I want to buy it bad....but can't justify $85. Release it on the Wii VC already, Squeenix!
Okage: Shadow King (Well, no one ever paid much attention to it. My favorite game of all time.)

This is, in no way, a "worst" game! =P

Games liked that were less-than well-received.

Sonic CD
Rise of the Dragon
Double Switch
Megaman X6, and Megaman X Command Mission now that I think about it.
Mischief Makers belongs so much in this topic for me. I love the game but it seems the whole rest of the world hates it. Oh well..

I also find lots of people hate FF1 though I personally find it's a challenging, highly replayable game just with an insane amount of obvious design flaws.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=93383
Sonic CD

I think that's actually my favourite Sonic game. The soundtrack was awesome.
The soundtrack is incredible. I liked that Sonic CD was darker than the other ones. Too bad the fans couldn't handle it.
I can only see people hating Final Fantasy one is they don't get that it's an NES game and not a PSX game (I'm assuming most people that hated it started with Final Fantasy VII).

I have fond fond memories with that game. I remember when I was 6 and I finally beat at Warmech. That was good times. I never found the masamune though until I replayed it as a teenager.
-Breath of Fire V ( if counts then yeah, but I don't think it should personally. )
-7th Saga
-Mischeif Makers
-TMNT: Tournament Fighters (I'm a sucker for anything TMNT)
-FF VIII and XII, since the original poster listed them in this topic. I don't think either is bad though..
-EVO (don't know how this is bad either..)
-Bomberman Hero, Bomberman 64, Bomberman Generations...
-Megaman X6 (I like this game for the very reason most people seem to hate it)
-Way of the Samurai and Way of the Samurai 2
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
Megaman X6 was great why did people hate it?
Because of the difficulty, the translation, level design...

Alot of people seem to love X4 which I personally don't like. I can't enjoy it because it's just too easy.
Bomberman 64 was a great game. I loved that thing.
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Quest 64

Call me crazy I liked it
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
F-Zero GP Legend.

Everyone hated it because it didn't star Cpt. Falcon.

I love all things F-Zero, so I loved it.
METAL GEAR SOLID.

If they were to cut back on the cutscenes and concentrate more on the stellar gameplay this would be an awesome game. But frankly, I could care less what happens to Mr.Snake. The cutscenes only turned me off to the fellow, and I found Otacon really annoying.

But did I mention it has great gameplay? I guess I'm 50/50 on this one...
post=94125
METAL GEAR SOLID.

If they were to cut back on the cutscenes and concentrate more on the stellar gameplay this would be an awesome game. But frankly, I could care less what happens to Mr.Snake. The cutscenes only turned me off to the fellow, and I found Otacon really annoying.

But did I mention it has great gameplay? I guess I'm 50/50 on this one...

Shouldn't this be in the "Best game you personally don't like." section?
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Monster Rancher: Battle Card

<3<3<3

Also, Monster Rancher 2 belongs in the "best game you like because it's amazing" topic.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
Mischief Makers

HOW DID I MISS THIS...
I love Mischief Makers so very very much. I must have rented it at least 30 times as a kid. I'd return it to the video store, just to rent it again.

Monster Rancher: Battle Card

;_; HOW CAN THIS BE!?
You are my new favourite person EVER, Cop Killa. :D