WORST GAME YOU PERSONALLY DO LIKE.

I really liked Spike McFang too. It is too bad that they never made a sequel, but then again, I've never heard of Bullet-Proof or Naxat putting out anything else. I may have just been young and not known what a really good game was, but I thought it was really cool and pretty epic. I remember using tomato soup to make the abominable snowman weaker or something??
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Ah, Spike McFang, even NOW I get that soundtrack stuck in my head. I spent MANY HOURS just on the first level, destroying onions just so I could buy the best hat possible. Even with my massive overlevelling, I always had a hard time with the first boss, Katalina I think? I always thought it was funny that they replaced the hottish looking horned girl as the shop keeper with some tentacle thing. was that supposed to be better for my young brain?

One of my all time favs, I almost died when I had the chance years ago to buy it from a video store going out of business, but bought some movies instead (coming back an hour later with more cash) only to have it SOLD. I only felt better after finally getting a copy off of ebay.
I'm a total whore for the Pokemon games.

Also, the Quest For Glory series is a favorite of mine.
Casper and The Scare School on the DS. For some reason I found it hugely addictive.
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.

I always had a soft spot for this game.
Tecmo's Secret of the Stars (or Aquatallion as it was known in Japan).

I think it's actually the first RPG I've ever played.
Ohh that's a good choice. The game sucks and I also liked it.

I had forgotten all about that game.
Battle Hunter for the PS1, everyone seemed to hate the game, but I personally loved it. It had a certain charm to it, if only the improved the system like... a lot or made a sequel or something using that similar system.
Do casual games like Peggle and Plants vs Zombies and Diner Dash count as "worst" games? Because I totally love games like that.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
you are now the office pariah, kentona.

Oh, and Nick? I always kinda liked Billy Hatcher too.

OH WAIT!

I know the game that is terrible but I really liked it...

BODY HARVEST

It was the precursor to GTAIII, whereas in this weird N64 game you had to go around the environment (back in time) in a non-linear fashion, killing exlopding bugs, and trying to keep as many people as possible from being eaten. You could commandeer lots of different vehicles and weapons. What hooked me was the first level's "Sun Shield". I SO wished you could take it to other eras...
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm

I'll just leave this here.

Seriously though, as completely psychologically fucked this game is, it's one of my favourites in my NES library. God damn it's confusing.

I propose a remake/fan game be made for this Halloween in RM*/other engine.
What makes Body Harvest a bad game?
Body Harvest makes me think of Harvester. I haven't played it, but the LP was great. It was like if David Lynch and Harlan Ellison made a game together as teenagers. Unpolished, lewd, hilariously dark, and engrossing. But I guess the game itself was terrible.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=100162
I'll just leave this here.

Seriously though, as completely psychologically fucked this game is, it's one of my favourites in my NES library. God damn it's confusing.

I propose a remake/fan game be made for this Halloween in RM*/other engine.

There was a certain level (i never got to it but saw it in a LP) in some kind of mansion or something. ghosts everywhere, annoying LOUD howling the whole time, and a COMPLETE MAZE that's a huge pain without a map.

Had some amusing boss fights. You enter a boss' room, but it's already dead. Another boss fight, there's these dancing zombies, and every time you hit them they die and come back. You fight some battered shrimp too. and the ending is a classic "OR WAS IT!?"