WORST GAME YOU PERSONALLY DO LIKE.

I think about half of you are forgetting the entire point of this topic. What the hell, Hexatona?
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=95980
I think about half of you are forgetting the entire point of this topic. What the hell, Hexatona?

I don't see the problem - the games I listed are generally disliked or rated badly, and I happen to like them and explained why.
Final Fantasy VIII and Final and Fantasy XII for instance have both sold and have been rated extremely highly.
Do people not like Super Mario Sunshine?
I'm appaled.
Super Mario Sunshine has also enjoyed critical and commercial success.
Hex: But... they aren't at all. The ones you have are either wildly overrated, wildly unrecognized, niche games, or inferior sequels.

Okage: Shadow King is my favorite game, Yeaster already pointed out how it's hardly "bad." Just lesser known. Same goes for half your list.
post=95978
Ring of Red - PS2 (the tactical battles may be long, but the awsome mech battles make up for it)

I heard this was ported to the 360 *rim shot!*
Oh really was i--

*dies a little*
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
*throws hands up in air*

whatever - I can see some of your points. I shouldn't have picked some of them because they weren't "bad" but had widely divided fans who ever loved or hated them. My Bad. I can't believe I was wrong, and on the internet too...
Someone should compile a list of games that are officially "bad" so mistakes like this can never happen in the future.
post=96007
I shouldn't have picked some of them because they weren't "bad" but had widely divided fans who ever loved or hated them.

See, that's a bad move to make when you consider that attitude exists for pretty much every game ever nowadays. That's why the topic was made in mind for games that got both low ratings AND sold low. Hell, that wouldn't even apply to just a game that sold low but got high ratings, or cult classics, like Alundra. But Alundra 2? Since it wasn't a success in any sense of the word, yes, that fits the topic.
I have to agree with what Feldschlacht IV stated at the start of page five... You guys have no idea what constitutes a bad game.
EVERYONE HERE FAILS AS A HUMAN BEING BECAUSE THEY CAN'T DISTINGUISH A BAD GAME FROM A GENERALLY LIKED BUT STILL SOMETIMES LAMBASTED GAME. WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE. WHAT THE HELL.
post=96017
EVERYONE HERE FAILS AS A HUMAN BEING BECAUSE THEY CAN'T DISTINGUISH A BAD GAME FROM A GENERALLY LIKED BUT STILL SOMETIMES LAMBASTED GAME. WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE. WHAT THE HELL.

FINALLY SOMEONE WITH SINCE!
post=96142

must you always reference my namesake? lol
Yo!Noid (NES)

I thought it was the shit.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=96418
Yo!Noid (NES)

Fuck. Yes.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=96423
post=96418
Yo!Noid (NES)

Fuck. Yes.

I thought I was the only one... Nobody ever remembered that game when I talked about it. Or even knew who the Noid was...