WORST GAME YOU PERSONALLY DO LIKE.

post=95997
post=95978
Ring of Red - PS2 (the tactical battles may be long, but the awsome mech battles make up for it)
I heard this was ported to the 360 *rim shot!*
Heh

Also, I have nothing else to contribute to this vaguely defined topic.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=96431
post=96423
post=96418
Yo!Noid (NES)

I thought it was the shit.
Fuck. Yes.
I thought I was the only one... Nobody ever remembered that game when I talked about it. Or even knew who the Noid was...
I grew up with this shit dawg.
It's okay, you can cry. I too am weeping tears of happiness.

Also:

One of the best N64 titles ever. If it hadn't been made by the Japanese themselves, this could be considered the most racist game ever. And that makes it awesome.
Also:
pic
One of the best N64 titles ever. If it hadn't been made by the Japanese themselves, this could be considered the most racist game ever. And that makes it awesome.

Dude I have to agree with you 800% on this one.
post=96418
Yo!Noid (NES)

I thought it was the shit.

The Japanese version looks different.
And I had Domino's yesterday!
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
post=96824
Also:
pic
Dude I have to agree with you 800% on this one.

Man, I was Sooooo happy when I finally found this gem hidden in a pawn shop. I only wish I had the SNES mystical Ninja game too...

"PLASMA~!"
Decky
I'm a dog pirate
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace for PC.

GOD I love that game.

I put so many hours into this in the 3rd and 4th grade. It was awesome. I'd have friends over and we'd have sonic mulitplayer parties.
The gamecube was out when you were in the 3rd grade???

How old are you?
When I was in 3rd grade I think I was playing Dragon Warrior on the NES.
NoblemanNick
I'm bringing this world back for you and for me.
post=97799
I put so many hours into this in the 3rd and 4th grade. It was awesome. I'd have friends over and we'd have sonic mulitplayer parties.

I wouldn't consider this bad, this is one of my favorite games. It's one of the highest selling games on the gamecube and the dreamcast version was given fairly a good amount of good reviews. To me and many others, this is considered the last great Sonic game.
Hexatona
JESEUS MIMLLION SPOLERS
Let us all bow our heads and remember our fallen hero - Sonic.
Pokemon. I don't know why I ever enjoy playing those games, because it's always about assembling a team of varying attack types, grinding for their best moves, and dominating everyone. Repeat for every game. Why do I enjoy this?
post=97861
The gamecube was out when you were in the 3rd grade???

How old are you?

15. I'm one of the younger ones here. I hope I hold up in discussion with the rest of you geezers though.
I actually like Kirby's Dreamland 3, even though it's too easy, boring and annoying.
I recently got it for Virtual Console, and I still like it :3
post=97758
Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace for PC.

GOD I love that game.

I played the hell out of that, too. Farthest I got was Tatooine.
post=98247
I actually like Kirby's Dreamland 3, even though it's too easy, boring and annoying.

Few people consider this a bad game. Sorry.
post=98288
post=98247
Few people consider this a bad game. Sorry.

But most consider it as the worst Kirby game :/
harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Tardis: I LOVED mystical ninja! Good choice.
post=98457
Tardis: I LOVED mystical ninja! Good choice.

Yeah, the Goemon games are actually really good. It's too bad that only a few titles were localized, because it's actually a pretty extensive series.

I played the SNES one a lot. I thought it was kind of weird that they gave you a time limit and that you could get a game over, because it was a really long game with a currency system and big towns to explore. I was like an action/adventure game. I could never finish it because it was pretty tough.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm

This was another favourite of mine, on my favourite console too- the SNES.
Ah, Spike McFang. Ah, the days of my youth.

Also, it should be mentioned that SA2B is still a game I regularly play. Mostly for the chao garden, because the chao garden in Sonic Adventure, like many other things in that game, sucked balls.