ANYONE PLAY WOW AROUND HERE?

Pages: first 12 next last
TFT
WHOA wow wow. two tails? that is a sexy idea...
Since WIP is never on(became a fgt), and everyone else sort of went to different servers. Does anyone play WoW around here?

Share your WoW stories, stats, etc. If you're on Shattered Hand, add me and we can do some shit(you running me through everything). My name is Rissafuse. Who knows maybe you can make an RMN guild or something.

here are some very good WoW stories:

<sunjammed> i was just mining
<sunjammed> in deadmines
<sunjammed> and i saw
<sunjammed> this party of level 19 orcs running towards the portal
<sunjammed> and i just
<sunjammed> used holy nova once while i was running by
<sunjammed> and they all died instantly

<TFT> just meet me somewhere in stormwind
<TFT> and i will
<TFT> roll you over like a bag of doritos bud
<WIP> Stealth kill me while I kill a mob?
<WIP> How noble of you

<TFT> i wasted a perfectly good harvest reaper on omar
<TFT> -it gets instantly killed in a second-

<TFT> hmm i just stole some ore from this level ??? and blinded him and bailed

<WIP> Okay, I curbstomped TFT back at like lv30
<sunjammed> you can also just stand on your magma totem so he can't sap you
<WIP> But I also cheated and it was hilarious he didn't know.

tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
In a world plagued by WoW, there is emerging an answer:

Seriously though, I never got into WoW. I'm not going to start bashing it just because I personally don't find it that entertaining- if it's your thing, that's cool. :D The stories, while I can't 100% relate to them, still made me laugh.
I played some free MMOs now and then, but nothing too seriously. I made it pretty far in Rappelz with some friends, but we did it purely for the lol, except for that one dude in the group who was way too into it and started spending actual money.

I'm not looking at playing WoW any time soon, but the above game is definitely intriguing me. Comes out next month- a Chinese buddy of mine (already out in China :P) says it's incredible.

Another 'WoW Killer'

I have no reason to play WoW anymore, its just not fun for me. I actually got WoWLK when it came out and did some naxx runs but realized its just the same shit over and over.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
just the same shit over and over.

Welcome to the world of MMORPGs, my friend. :/
whenever someone talks to me about wow, my jaws lock in an open position and from the deepest reach of my bellows, the everflowing stream of the most foul pitch black vomit, pus and horrors emerges all over aforementioned person
DE
*click to edit*
post=93763

Looks gay.
post=93766
Welcome to the world of MMORPGs, my friend. :/

Vanilla WoW actually had variety.
Happy
Devil's in the details
I've played WoW before. First high level chararacter was a level 60 human mage on vanilla WoW, with all the Netherwind shit and some AQ stuff. Leaded dkp with him in Naxx, but guild quited. =(

After TBC I played blood elf rogue and continued with him on Wotlk. Did lots of PvP, made him Conqueror (which was harder for post-vanilla races) and did lots of arenas. (Of course I did raid too, and our guild was horde side 1st, but people started slacking at summer and so did I. Haven't played since June.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
I haven't payed for my account again for almost a month now.. Only got to like 21 levels and that's the highest Ive ever gotten from an MMO. My brother got to level 80 with his Paladin and that allowed me to use a Death Knight which wasn't so bad.
post=93764
Another 'WoW Killer'

I have no reason to play WoW anymore, its just not fun for me. I actually got WoWLK when it came out and did some naxx runs but realized its just the same shit over and over.

Same thing with me. I quit back in March and haven't looked back.
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
I played a trial once that came with my Starcraft game. It ain't bad and I would play it if I didn't have to pay.

I play...though not that much anymore. The repetition is unbearable.

The only two mentionable toons I have are a 55 Dranei Mage and 60 Troll Mage. Yeah, I know, I'm totally a caster. I play on Keal'thas, my Ally is "Pointyhayr" and my Hordie is "Raisenbran".

...Yeah, I can't make serious names on WoW. =P
Used to play WoW a couple of years back. First tried with a Human Paladin, got him up to level 39 before my friends decided they wanted to switch channels and switch to the horde for some stupid reason. Tried playing as an Orc Warrior and a Tauren Druid, but eventually, I finished playing as a Blood Elf Paladin and I haven't picked it up ever since. All of my friends who have plugged hours into the game have made more than one level 60 character, but I never had the time or patience to keep up. They are still hopelessly addicted, but I've been branching off and finding other and better things to keep my time. Unless someone comes up with a science fiction setting equivalent, I'll pass on it and any imitators.
Looks gay

I'm not looking at playing WoW any time soon, but the above game is definitely intriguing me. Comes out next month- a Chinese buddy of mine (already out in China :P) says it's incredible.

There is literally NO REASON to play Aion over WoW. Seriously, WoW executes everything Aion does but better, and with actual style and fluidity. I played the Aion beta (more like a preview being that it's been out overseas for so long) and it's garbage. Pure garbage. Overly flashly and long to execute attacks gives combat a clunky feel, every quest : EVERY quest is the same, game is horrendously grindy with cash sinks all over the place. Save your money. Even if you like MMORPGs, I'd play Runes of Magic before I pay for that garbage, and Runes of Magic isn't really good.

harmonic
It's like toothpicks against a tank
Nightblade's description of Aion sounds like every description of every korean/chinese MMO ever since time immemorial.
post=93841
Nightblade's description of Aion sounds like every description of every korean/chinese MMO ever since time immemorial.

That's exactly what it is. Just you wait; a month after release, the pre-release hype will turn into a post release bonfire of bored MMORPG veterans looking for a game to replace WoW.
I don't play retail anymore; I stopped when I got tired of working for weeks and get something and then the devs swoop in and take it away. I've never seen what I consider to be a really good RPG come from Blizzard - while I don't dislike the Diablo series, I don't think it deserves its legions of fans either. I think Blizzard would be best served by sticking to RTS. IMHO, that's what they're best at.
post=93866
I don't play retail anymore; I stopped when I got tired of working for weeks and get something and then the devs swoop in and take it away. I've never seen what I consider to be a really good RPG come from Blizzard - while I don't dislike the Diablo series, I don't think it deserves its legions of fans either. I think Blizzard would be best served by sticking to RTS. IMHO, that's what they're best at.

don't you dare bring diablo into this >:(
To be honest, I actually had more fun playing maplestory and WoW.

Also, I think Diablo was actually the best oRPG in my opinion. 1000+ items and random generated dungeons and best of all, the multiplayer is free.
Happy
Devil's in the details
I just stumbled upon the news about the new expansion today.

Even though I've played for my share of years WoW before, and even thought it's all about repeating the same again, the new races, zones and classes and all that. I'd like to test those out.. sheesh.

Goblins would be so cool to play. And what about the new class combinations? I always wanted to have either undead hunter or a blood elf warrior.

But starting to play that game again would be just massive time sink. :(
Pages: first 12 next last