THE RARE/OBSCURE RM GAMES REQUEST TOPIC

DE
*click to edit*
*snipping links because somehow they violate Google Ads terms of service...? contact kentona if you want the links sent to you*

BTW, this community REALLY needs another DBS contest :D

OK, more requests from me:

42 Mechs at Daybreak
Forgotten Origin
Tyrant God Saga: Evening Synthesis
It'll be awesome if we have a DBS contest

I also have some old games lying around like BEP demo by QHeretic for CBS and stuff =w=
Although, does anyone have skie's old game...Mystic Legends?
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=95270
Does anybody know where you can find an RPG called the Simians? It was about a mage and his friend who accidentally got turned into a zombie. I read about it in this review *link was dead*

Wasn't that made by Despain, who left the community?
DE, which version of Forgotten Origin?

Nessiah, I have Mystic Legends - Symphony of the Goddess. Is this it?

If you guys want any of these, let me know:

ABS Demo (litearc)
Blobagotchi
Darkest Knight
Most JKB Games
Rose Chronicles (v. 3.2 aka not the version on The Queen's Court)
Power Trip
DE
*click to edit*
Any and all FOs you have :)
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
Is Rose Chronicles the nifty point-n-click RPG that Legacy made? If so and that's the latest version, I'd like to play it again.
Added DE's to the big list, next time don't use rapidshare plz >: I ended up reuploading them.
DE
*click to edit*
Box didn't work for me and I have a Premium Account on RS, so... :) But it's cool you reuploaded them.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
RPG Creator 1995, anyone?
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
I have no idea if it ever came out, but I saw a demo video for a little Mother-ish game called Ghosts of Aliens. Anyone got any dirt on that?
*snipping links because somehow they violate Google Ads terms of service...? contact kentona if you want the links sent to you. they seemed dead tho*

Hi.

42 Mechs at Daybreak

Forgotten Origins

Ghosts of Aliens

Legion Saga

Legion Saga II

Legion Saga III (v3) -- Included with extras from the old Legion Saga site

Mystic Legends - Symphony of the Goddess
(OLD VERSION--NEWEST ONE POSTED HERE)

Rose Chronicles (v3.2)

RPG Creator 1995

Unknown Destiny

Most of these are too big for RMN's Locker (since I included all the needed RTP files) and some of them are too big for Box.net which has a 25 MB file size limit.
So, complain all you want, but I'm sticking with MegaUpload, at least until something better comes along.
Thanks for uploading them for me, Segnin. I was also going to upload some but yeah box.net had a 25 MB size limit.

Also, here is the Forgotten Origins DBS demo from one of the contests. It's on gamejolt.
http://gamejolt.com/freeware/games/rpg/forgotten-origin-dbs-modification/86/
It's SegNin the Rare Games Guru! Welcome!
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
SegNin? I fucking love you.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
something better comes along.

http://www.mediafire.com
post=95278
post=95270
Does anybody know where you can find an RPG called the Simians? It was about a mage and his friend who accidentally got turned into a zombie. I read about it in this review. *link was dead*
Wasn't that made by Despain, who left the community?
Wait, the review, or the game?
I've been looking for the first Phylomortis for ages, it would be much appreciated if anyone could give me a copy.
I'm with existence00 on this one, it's impossible to find and I actually was one of the few to like it when it was first released
*snipping more links. kentonaa*

Phylomortis - Avant Garde

Thank SegNin for this one. Will be reuploading most of the stuff SegNin posted soon.
Happy
Devil's in the details
I've been looking for Gens 2 most up to date version (the last before the project died) but all the links have been dead, and I don't have the latest one myself... so if anyone would have that, it'd be appreciated.

Also, I once uploaded one of my early games called Twin Kingdom Saga to some site, but don't have it on myself anymore. Just wondering if anyone could possibly have it.