THE RARE/OBSCURE RM GAMES REQUEST TOPIC

author=pesticle
Hello. I am looking for a game (I believe an rm2k game) and I can't remember the title at all. Also I'm not positive if it was a completed game, but I remember making a decent amount of progress in it at least.

Anyway I'll list what I think I remember about the game:

I remember the game started out in a town, and you'd have to explore the town and do some sort of task and then go to sleep to pass the days by.

As far as what I remember from the plot, I distinctly remember a cinema of some sort when the main character arrives in the second town. You see a group of monster hunters defending the town from some monster. You join the group and go off to some cave to prevent monsters from attacking the town. The monster hunter group all get killed off, then there is a boss fight with a dragon. After you beat the dragon and leave the cave, there is another tough fight with a minotaur. This is as far as I ever got in the game.

The game definitely used a lot of RTP monsters and characters, I think the main character was custom however.

If this rings a bell and anyone might have a guess at the name of the game I will check back later on.

I mainly ask because it has been many years since I played any RM2k games, however for some reason I distinctly remember parts of this game. Let me know ya'll.

No one has a clue on this one? :[
That describes about half the games here.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Quick question, anyone have the original Devil Hunter: Seeker of Power, before the complete version came out?
Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me find a very old RM2K Game.

From Memory:

The game involved a class system employing many classes including monks and elementalists and started off using RTP graphics for a demo which then developed into a full complete game where the creator starts to use custom chipsets.

Starts off in a small village where you go on a quest to a cave coming back to the village to find lots of bad guys in a demonic circle who murder a small child. The party then obtains a boat which would have been the end of the demo but the main game continues on. The Boat shipwrecks and the party gets split up with some marooning on an atoll consisting of the RTP boat tiles.

The game had quite an extensive world map with quests to upgrade your characters classes, one involves the monk class in a hidden patch of forest. I also remember the creator including a hidden chest at the start of the game to which the code and location is revealed upon completion of the game with a map of the location (outside a house in the first village next to some bushes).

Thanks for your help
Request time. Hope someone can help. ^.^

That one game with a butterfly that was really short but I can't remember it's name and I'm sure it was made for either a previous Release Something Day or one of the past 'x hour' game making competitions. It was really nice, though. You just controlled a butterfly who went through various areas and it had a melancholy atmosphere. I think it ended with the death of the butterfly and it was sort of symbolic about life being short no matter the species or something like that.

Pretty sure it was in XP though I might be wrong, and it was released more than 3/4 years ago.

If anyone can help, I'd appreciate it!

In return I have JPC's winning map from GW and the 3D physics 'engine' made in 2k3 from GW as well, if anyone wants them.
Request time for me too.

Shaq Fu RPG 2 - Goatse Beckons
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=12427.0

Anyone have it?
If so, could you please upload it to anyplace other than MediaFire?
Because MediaFire will delete it immediately because the game contains commercial mp3s (rap songs).
Shaq Fu RPG 2 - Goatass Beckons v1.4
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/82014479/Shaq%20Fu%20RPG2-Goatass%20Beckons%201.4.rar

(It says Goatass Beckons but it is the exact game that you are looking for.) I have Goatse Beckons, the 1.3 version... So, if you really want that one, I can upload it.
I didn't realize they'd changed the name.
I wanted the latest version which it is, so thank you.

Do you (or anyone else) also have Destiny Saga a VX game by The Annoying Destiny Saga Guy that was shared on 4Chan?

Here's a video of it:

And again since it was deleted from MediaFire, probably best to upload it to another service like DropBox.

thought i'd upload this again since the old link is dead

shadows of evil: wings of time deluxe:
http://www.filedropper.com/shadowsofevil-wingsoftimedeluxe
benos
My mind is full of fuck.
author=SegNin
I didn't realize they'd changed the name.
I wanted the latest version which it is, so thank you.

Do you (or anyone else) also have Destiny Saga a VX game by The Annoying Destiny Saga Guy that was shared on 4Chan?

Here's a video of it:

And again since it was deleted from MediaFire, probably best to upload it to another service like DropBox.

http://www.mediafire.com/?7kp55dckqhfo6fx Here you go, /vg/.

THE RIGHT LINK
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhLUNv7N3gA4dEJ6bXgteG9jUmQ5cmg1QnA2cjhoMFE&pli=1#gid=1
Excuse me this IS the list of games, sorry, rofl, previous link wasn't valued.

https://boards.4chan.org/vg/res/32863348 The links do direct you to payable stuff like the modern sets. No need to download if you don't want too.
no one has final fantasy high by any chance do they? I liked that game but I can't seem to find anywhere these days.
Final Fantasy High v2.0
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?2pa3pszn5t07xeu

Also, would anyone happen to have an older version of Final Fantasy High? Thanks in advance!
Hi, I just find this forum/topic. YEARS ago I remember first using rpg maker 95 and I have been trying to find a game that I remember playing/editing.

I edited it to learn more about the problem (never released it, it was for myself), I just want to see the old game and see if it was ever finished.

I can't remember the name or the story so it is most likely a long shot that I ever find it, more so if anyone knows about it.

I remember finding it on the free website builders like angelfire. I believe the cast is all woman, but I can't remember if there was a guy or not. The main character was certainly a woman. The beginning of the game you go to a cave to find something, medicine?, and the boss was a gargoyle. I know the game had a serous tone and it only used the rtp. I do remember escaping from a castle later.

But that's all I know :P If anyone has any idea what it could be please post. I will try to find the game though your suggestion, because I can not remember the name of it.
author=RipVanWinkleX
Hi, I just find this forum/topic. YEARS ago I remember first using rpg maker 95 and I have been trying to find a game that I remember playing/editing.

I edited it to learn more about the problem (never released it, it was for myself), I just want to see the old game and see if it was ever finished.

I can't remember the name or the story so it is most likely a long shot that I ever find it, more so if anyone knows about it.

I remember finding it on the free website builders like angelfire. I believe the cast is all woman, but I can't remember if there was a guy or not. The main character was certainly a woman. The beginning of the game you go to a cave to find something, medicine?, and the boss was a gargoyle. I know the game had a serous tone and it only used the rtp. I do remember escaping from a castle later.

But that's all I know :P If anyone has any idea what it could be please post. I will try to find the game though your suggestion, because I can not remember the name of it.

This site has every RM95 game that hasn't disappeared forever yet:
http://www.vizzed.com/RPGMaker95/

That site has a rather creative, video game inspired setup, so to get the games, do this:
Click on the town map, then use the arrow keys on your keyboard to move your character up into the top middle building.
Then click on the arcade map, and use arrow keys to move character up to the arcade machine in the middle.
Then click on the names of each game entry to bring up its download link.

If you don't find your game there, if you can remember the game's web sites's url, you can check to see if the site (and possibly the game itself) might have been archived by the Wayback Machine.
http://archive.org/web/web.php
Does anyone have the Chain Games made by GW? Specifically the 1st one and the third one. Please,I've been trying to look for it everywhere.
Some good memories hiding in this topic. Surprised I didn't notice it sooner. Ok I got two requests for a pair of games I can't remember the names of. I'll list what I remember though.

The first game was a demo made in RM2K that was hosted on Gaming Ground Zero YEARS ago. It's title was fiery and hell themed. Words like "damnation" or "infernus" come to mind. Anyways the main character was a rip of Locke from FF6 and his companion was Surlent from Rudra no Hiho. I can't recall story details all that well but I know that the only dungeon you could head into was a volcano. Surlent wanted Locke's help to find something at it's core. And when you finally got there Surlent reveals his true colors and causes some kind of reaction that gets you blasted out of the volcano. The demo ends with Locke being saved by some doctor/scientist miles away.

The game had a fairly extensive CBS and Surlent visibly tagged along behind Locke on the maps. I can't remember anything else.

The second of the two was a little more known. It was also a game made in RM2K. It was a parody RPG and it's title had the word "legend" or "legendary" in it. Might have been "legendary adventure" can't remember. The game ran on a DBS and I distinctly recall one of your party members being an inventor like Edgar with a list of tools to use.

The detail that sticks out the most though was a recurring minor villain. He was a dyslexic perverted thief of some kind. He would walk, talk, and do everything backwards. The 2nd time you fight him you apprehend him stealing panties from a brothel/strip joint or something. In the ensuing battle he uses said panties as an attack. Twas rather absurd.
I'm looking for information on an obscure rpg. The name of the game is Four Gems. Has anyone played this game? I'm looking for a walkthrough or some help in getting though some sections of it. Mainly the forest in the north country. Any help would be appreciated.