WE DID IT FIRST SCREENSHOT THREAD

WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Jeez, Tau. I'm pretty impressed with your maps. Are these for Guardia or your own project? And why are those two games not in our database?
I am pretty sure that his Guardia game is in the database. Anyway, that's a nice map you have there Tau, i have seen a lot of your maps and they are very well designed.
Yee! Thanks a lot for the link Char! ^.^

Tau, nice looking port town. Just a minor thought, but shouldn't the height of the cliffs be more? They are towering over the walls, but seem to be not quite as high tile-wise. Everything else is pretty sweet, though. I know how hard using Terranigma sets can be. XP
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
author=demondestiny link=topic=5.msg9832#msg9832 date=1204228959
I am pretty sure that his Guardia game is in the database.

http://www.rpgmaker.net/games/179/

Look at how foolish I am!
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Yay free advertising from WIP.. 8). And thanks guys, the first screen is frm a map in Guardia, the port town one is just a tile set test. Man I should update that page.. nah later haha.

This a town. Yeah yeah it's a little tight, big whoop. It was fun to make.
I really like it. It's a very charming style, it all looks very clean and thought out.

As opposed to my maps, which are always great big clustered random messes no matter what I do. :P. I'd like to say there's a method to the madness, but I'd be lying.
That is a good map you have there. I could not come close to designing something as good as that. ;D
Tau
RMN sex symbol
Well Here's the proper screen of the entrance for the Laray! Also the tile set I'll submit soon.

Enjoy! ;D
I want to know what awesome chipsets you're using!
I recognize the flowers and cliffs from Seiken Densetsu 3. Everything else might be original, for all I know.
Ocean
Resident foodmonster
There's Terranigma stuff in there too, most notably the tree. The cliffs are editted SD3. The stuff I can't recognize are probably also Terranigma, or maybe from somewhere else. I didn't play Terranigma for that long.
Tau
RMN sex symbol
It's on GamingW and I submitted the tile to this site. Oceans right though, mostly Terranigma and SD3.

Well, there's the Barath map. I used a parallax background instead of the strenuous labor required to make a chipset. It functions perfectly, I've tested it out.

It doesn't turn out exactly as I had planned, but I fondly think of it as a method of original representation. ;P The text is horrible, but looks passable full-screen, so I think I'll just let it be for now.
Whoa Gallant, I really like that style. I don't know if it'll work, but trying lowering the contrast of the sprite and it might fit in a little better.

Also, had does the navigation work on that map? Can you walk freely, or is there some sort of system that transports you around to different keypoints on the map?
You know, I had that very same thought about the sprite. I'll see what I can do.

And yes, you walk around the map to get to the various locations. You can't walk over ocean, mountains or forest, but you can get to all the places of importance.

Hopefully I'll have a demo in time for Release Something Day.
WIP
That is very very cool. Is that Toolkit? I don't recognize the icon.
Hey gallent. Awesome map man. Thumbs up!
alrighty, heres what I got.

!!!Infinite Frontier!!!

Using variables this friendship system works KEY!. I'm so proud of myself. Depending on who your friends with is changes the story plot accordingly. So far in the game (Demo mid april) You can meet 14 people (the screen adds a person once you meet them) and there are many branching quests all with there own cutscenes.

A early look at my quest log. You can check it anywhere to see your progess with relationships, quests, chocobo raising, and finally creating your empire.

Those look awesome. That friendship system looks very interesting.
WIP
Please do not post PACKAGE DESIGNS in the screenshot thread. That is not a screenshot.