is it too late to do this
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
I still need to do this. :(
YDS
member of the bull moose party
It's not too late until December `12th.
PM request sent. Why did I pass over this? o_O
If you need any advice for music, I think that Hark the Herald Angels Sing is the absolute king of Christmas music. Hands down.
YDS

The hungry orphans Draikonis, Nobleman Nick and Jakester await their flan! (Ocean and Nessiah are downstairs. We need more NPCs!!!)
I would love to be in this. I haven't really posted much/had too much free time but I will figure something out that is clever(or at least not too dull), holiday-appropriate and filled with warm kombucha-like goodness. Just you wait and see! And in the interrim, I highly approve of this project.
YDS
arcan
Having a signature is too mainstream. I'm not part of your system!
The location of the stairs doesn't make much sense but it still looks bad ass.
YDS
I'll figure out what to do with it later.
YDS
Quick guys, I need your NPC dialog asap.
YDS

Ghost hammers on the piano while Lolallzen grumpily serves his customers drinks. I have no idea WTF Darken is doing because he is talking to a disconnected receiver! D-Bones and Neok drinks while Manifesto is dealing his cards.
Ark
Wario's-a number one!
Neok is a g-g-g-g-girl?
Or maybe just a really effeminate looking guy?

Personally, I thought I'd be the old man. In which case, I'd wonder whether I'm that way because I'm wise and experienced, or if its because I act like an old fart. :P.
Hey, YDS, do you think I need to change what I want my NPC to say...or are you fine with what it is right now?
YDS
post=109677
Or maybe just a really effeminate looking guy?

Personally, I thought I'd be the old man. In which case, I'd wonder whether I'm that way because I'm wise and experienced, or if its because I act like an old fart. :P.

I can change your NPC to an old man. No problem.
Oh seriously? So D-Bones is the old dude?

Nah it's okay, I'll stick with blondie in the baby greens. Probably fits better with my dialogue :).
YDS
Haha okay. Yeah. I may find a more fitting charset for D-Bones.