ART STUFFS

Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
Puddor
Puddor

ON PURPOSE.

(For some reason the hide tags don't work for me TAT)

If someone doesn't comment I'm going to have a protest and stop posting here :V
(Though that...wouldn't really make any difference, eh?)

marimo
Nessiah's Seme-kun
I like your recent posts~! Especially the little holes in the socks haha. And I like how you changed the gray hair's lips color to a more peachy tone, it works tons better! Those pencil lines + flat colors actually work very well with each other too.

My suggestion for the pic with the guy on the couch is that you give him more form shadow and not only shade around the lineart. That kind of makes it look flat very quick.
Puddor
Thankyou, marimo! :3 The brunette girl is a WIP, actually, but I don't know if I'll get around to colouring her because the person who asked for them hasn't spoken to me in a while.
I'm not quite sure what you mean by form shadow- I try to shade where shadow would be rather than just around the lineart but I'm still a bit tenative about it.

Anyway I drew something I liked just recently, it's a drawing of my OC Kaira (compulsory self-based character P:)
That's just a yes. Very good. I like that very much.
It's a female what's-his-face from FF8! It's quite good. (I am jealous)
Puddor
@Paradelous Thankyou :3

@kentona: You're a bit late to the party with that one :D thankyou very much :3

Another Kaira picture, drawn in a very different style though:
Very realistic, I like the details, the only thing that kinda bugs me is ear, eyelid and the lip a bit. But that's just about it. Haha. Other than that. Good job. Not bad for another style, it's real good, keep it up.
Puddor
Yes I think I'll harden the lines on the ear. I was a bit unconfident with the angle.
I changed it a little:

What bothers you about the lip? (The eyelid was a bit of a quick addition :/)
Just the top line of the lip, doesn't seem as blurred or smooth as the bottom. But that's no problem, looks much better. Awesome job.
Puddor
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/4702/img0004hof.jpg

It's huge so I shall post a link. It needs to be huge because it's a comic sketch and you need to read the text for it to make any partial sense.
It does link back to the previous 3 volumes of the comic so it probably doesn't make sense any way :D

Cookie to the first person who can guess all four cameos present in this page. :3
Puddor
Puddor
post=143260
Levi :3

Ah. He's still cool-looking nonetheless.
Puddor

Steampunkish design for an old idea I'm remaking completely with a ton of new designs, storyline revisions, better places to derive inspiration from....

The game is partially inspired by both the Steampunk era, and Fullmetal Alchemist (what I know of it)

I dunno if I posted another drawing of her here, but her name's Vivian Dia Estelez, daughter of Harafel Estelez who, along with his friends, changed the world for the better a long time ago.
This is her 19-year-old design, which is the main game. The 'training' game of the series is when she's 16 and wears something totally different.
THIS CRAP was her original design from about 3 or 4 years ago :):

Puddor

Tell me if you notice something. :D
Puddor
Of the shirt P:

Key word to go with the thing to notice is 'seam'.

EDIT: Since the nice IRC guys said it's rather hard to tell, this might make it easier for you nice people.