WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

Working on a delicate side quest that involves a down syndrome kid. You can either help him or pick on him.
post=123481
Working on a delicate side quest that involves a down syndrome kid. You can either help him or pick on him.

NOW THATS A GAME I WOULD LOVE TO PLAY!
If a game, at some point involvs psychological/psychiatric stuff I'm playing it!

^^
Right now trying to put some Loituma (not Levas Polka) into the introduction of a character ^^

Updating: IT WORKS!
Now... should force people to listen to the 2 minuts music?

Why the heck did I chose RM2k to work on?
post=114880
Monsters. The last part of the database that needs doing.

I don't know HOW you resisted the urge to start making the monsters all this time.

unless you complete the database before mapping/eventing anything and then I could see you holding off on it.

For me, its very hard to resist making monsters that belong to areas I haven't started yet.
Working on balancing elements and making class-specific skills
post=122603
Who here wants to do a remake of Hero's Realm in VX and then sell it commercially? I want in on the easy RPG moneys!

As long as I get 50% profit.

Working on VX GUI, I'm learning how to script properly :3
Right now I am speed-mapping. I'm remaking an old project with new updated graphics (REFMAP + Theodore).
Craze
gg, uh (damn you and your inability to take on a nickname).
thanks! :D feels good. FTR my nickname is typically "goat" (like all nicknames that stick like glue, that one came from the public school system) but I saw someone with that name on GW and... yeeaahh. When I regged here I had to think fast to come up with something else. Probably not that fast though.

If "uh" is confusing feel free to call me "The Clit-Hammer"

<-- looking forward to AW btw
goat at GW was a cool guy. haven't seen him around lately
Yellow Magic
Could I BE any more Chandler Bing from Friends (TM)?
I have finished work on a very bad Kavinsky sprite and now have to create his battle animations; he's got moves like Blaze Kick and Tornado Uppercut. Fun~

EDIT: Oh, and I have 19:29 hours left. =)
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=123807
Craze
gg, uh (damn you and your inability to take on a nickname).
thanks! :D feels good. FTR my nickname is typically "goat" (like all nicknames that stick like glue, that one came from the public school system) but I saw someone with that name on GW and... yeeaahh. When I regged here I had to think fast to come up with something else. Probably not that fast though.

If "uh" is confusing feel free to call me "The Clit-Hammer"

<-- looking forward to AW btw

I think it's best in IRC when you're just "uh." It makes conversations with people to take their speaking habits beyond the real world that much better.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I made this topic so I should probably participate. I just finished a big map so I should probably make a blog post about it, and I'm going to work on Zombieconomy Sim for kentona today.
it is always good to have a nick that isn't embarassing to say aloud (like uh or craze or even geodude, because most if not all of our generation played pokémon)
I finished coloring 2 portraits for Skie. I think I'll finish the last one a bit later and see if I can ninja the PC.
Craze
post=123855
it is always good to have a nick that isn't embarassing to say aloud (like uh or craze or even geodude, because most if not all of our generation played pokémon)

When I mention Karsuman to friends, I just call him by his real name or "co-developer" or "that guy who draws lesbians a lot." I have trouble saying "Karsuman" aloud, as if it's a forbidden word of power.
if real names are available they should probably be the priority
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
Carlin Sue Mann.
That's a manly ass name.

far manlier than TIM STEPHENS
Craze
post=123860
car soo man

I meant that it just sounds strange saying that out loud. Not saying it makes me seem less crazy.

tardis: The best part is that I am Stephen.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
THE STORY ENDS WHERE IT BEGIIIIIIINS
Craze
Welcome to Zombieconomy Sim! This is where
you get to control the legions of the dead
as they try to amass a stockpile of Gold,
Food, and Bones.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
I've been considering on starting an Episodic project with Ragnarok sprites, it probably wont be started any time soon, though. I need to get done with Tina >_<