WHAT ARE YOU WORKING ON NOW?

I've been playing around Novelty ;_;

And I blame chaos for this one:

I've been thinking of Aggo and Support skills, I finished the passive ones. Kinda hard to think of an interesting skillset that I could do now that I have no expert programmer but hmm ...
Max McGee
with sorrow down past the fence
Artcheia what...engine...is that?
microsoft excel
That's very novel Ness. You could almost consider it.. a Novelty.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Reflex is badly broken, Ness. Oh, and get me that fine lady's number.

You might want to rethink those 5% damage boost passives

Those are abysmal
post=128969
You might want to rethink those 5% damage boost passives
Those are abysmal

Hm, the thing is because you don't level up and you have fixed stats, that's why you rely on equipment instead, so the boosters are there for that, but I'll see once it's ingame :)

@Max, what Neok said, the engine is called "Novelty." You can find it in visualnovelty.com
@Chaos, I forgot to add that only applies to phys and exclusive to that one enemy. :X
Max McGee
actively trying not to work on rpgmaker because today is not my rpgmaker day

ness: does it make visual novels?
@Max McGee yeah it's a visual novel exclusive program, it can also do rpg elements if you know scripting though, I'm not sure what the language is because I haven't looked at it indepth. But it's a WYSIWYG/object oriented editor that makes manipulation of pictures easier and stuff.
been working on Last Legend again. It's a pretty solid game as I play through it again, looking forward to finishing it.
LouisCyphre
Hubcap       	2	10 	VT + 3  	Increases VT by 3 until digested.

Dumpster 32 12 VT + 8 Increases VT by 8 until digested.

SUV 75 15 VT + 20 Increases VT by 20 until digested.

food item / size / duration in battles / ability / description
I ATE A DUMPSTER
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar

This is better then when accuracy was mitigated by the attacker's own speed stat.

EDIT: It might look like crit% is (HIT% / 10), but it is actually (2 + ( HIT% - 100) / 2), and only if HIT% is greater than 100. Otherwise, it's just 2%. What this means is that in order to get crits reliably, you need to actually be able to hit something. =D
Working on a moving store event. It's a guy in a bike that sells you stuff, and he'll come to whatever place you are if you give him a call ^^
LouisCyphre
post=129650
crazegames
the power of p
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
post=129665
post=129650
crazegames
the power of p

The power of p, and then also adding a new argument to calc_hit so that AI testing wouldn't make the box pop fifty times for enemies.
Enemies can now be reliably frozen in place.
Max McGee
post=129650
This is better then when accuracy was mitigated by the attacker's own speed stat.

EDIT: It might look like crit% is (HIT% / 10), but it is actually (2 + ( HIT% - 100) / 2), and only if HIT% is greater than 100. Otherwise, it's just 2%. What this means is that in order to get crits reliably, you need to actually be able to hit something. =D

Is that some kind of debug window? Is there a basic feature of VX I am missing out on. What the hell!

Edit: Or is it a Yanfly thing?