I'M 20 AND I LOOK LIKE I AM 14.

I'll be on my way to NYC tomorrow, so drive fast.
I love how everyone has a change of heart all of a sudden in this thread, its amazing to see.
post=115752
post=115744
Don't white girls like gangsta? FYI if you don't live in USA this doesn't count. Also does your friend has low esteem issues as you do? If you answer is no to that question there is your answer.

Plus I don't know how you act on real life, for all I know you could be nerdy like Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory and even then.... Alas you look like someone that likes to control everything and when you can't you get mopey. Just stop caring about what you think the world thinks of you. Grow some balls and stop over-thinking everything and just act. If you fail you move on. If society thinks you looks worse than the shit below my shoe just don't care and keep moving. If 99 girls turned you down, do not feel mopey for it, just feel happy for the one that didn't.
My friend does not have any esteem issues. He is not close to being gangsta and girls run towards him wildly. Hell he is not the best dresser. He wears clothes that are rocker style. He is not in a band by the way. He gets a lot of hot girls.
He's a rocker dude, girls like that too. And I was talking about you not him so please keep up. Also I think you like to control everything because you tend to overcalculate everything and when things don't get your way you tend to attack the things you feel insecure about like your physical traits. (and then get mopey boo hoo)
ahaahahah dude youre banned everywhere, even a wrestling forum?

Man what do you do that is this bad :/
I hope you're talking about RTO Franklin dude. BEcause I dont remember ever joining a wrestling forum.
AFrenchDreamer
plz send msg for internet grl shmoozing tipz
post=115918
post=115916
Nothing we've said you want to take into account, it seems like you just want a quick fix.
post=115913
I only told you that they are not attracted to me. Saying someone is not attracted to me is not weird. It is a simple statement.

It IS wierd, you can't just say 'all of the girls in the world aren't attracted to me' because that just DOESN'T happen. Ever.
You are way too bothered about the entire thing if you ask me.
Stop worrying about it, getting a girl isn't the be all and end all, we're not some kind of saviors. It should be something that just happens.
(i feel sort of silly for constantly bumping this thread up)
I see what you mean by saying "every girl is not attracted to me". I should not have generalized it. I've been rejected between 15 to 20 times in a row. However, that does not include a lot of girls who said that I am ugly. A lot of girls have said that I am ugly. Some of the worst looking girls in school would not date me. A girl has never liked me before. Girls will say I'll be your friend, but nothing more. That's why I feel as if no one is attracted to me.

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I am not being the "nice guy". I don't agree with everything a girl says. Hell I love to debate with people. I make my own decisions. I am not afraid to talk about sex with my girl friends. I have made a lot of friends with both guys and girls. Creeps don't make friends.

I am bothered by this a lot. I see most of my friends getting into healthy relationships. I feel left out. Sometimes my friends ask me to hang out with them, but I don't want to be the three party. It feels awkward to see two people being lovely and I am the guy feeling "why did I come to watch a date?".

The more I see it the more I feel that my confidence level is the problem. By only being rejected I let it get in my head. I have never been the same. This started after two girls lied that they liked me, and my confidence has never been the same.

Oh fuck dude this hit sensitive part in my mind.

Now i've got to say something.

Dude I wish I knew you personally. I could point out your problem and I could help you solve it.

I've got a friend that was just like you.....he was rejected constantly and also had terrible confidence issues.

But I told him to sit next to this one chick in class and start a casual conversation with her and become her friend.

He did what I said and their friendship grew into something else......Now he seems like a whole different person!

Thats all you got to do too Franklin. Just become friends with a chick.....any chick.....and let it grow from there. If she finds you ugly at first....she'll grow to like you.

Looks aren't everything to women........

Franklin friendships can grow to relationships easily bro if you spend enough time with that person.

Do what I say dude.....do it over and over again.

I've seen it work many times.......even for dudes that look like snail shit.
AFrenchDreamer
post=116016
Is there an echo in here?

I know hes heard all this before but I don't care.

He needs to hear it again....
What he needs is not to ask for advice on an open forum then not invest in it.
AFrenchDreamer
post=116035

Yes you're right he should have never asked for advice on a RPG forum but he did.

So he deserves a helpful answer like Booble and some of the others were giving him.

But definitely not trolling.
WTF? This topic reached 13 fucking pages...??????
post=116036
post=116035
Yes you're right he should have never asked for advice on a RPG forum but he did.

So he deserves a helpful answer like Booble and some of the others were giving him.

I dont see any trolling lately in this thread?? Unless you are referring to me, which im not doing atm :/
AFrenchDreamer
post=116043
post=116036
post=116035

I dont see any trolling lately in this thread?? Unless you are referring to me, which im not doing atm :/

LATELY

...And no i'm not referring to you.
post=115992
ahaahahah dude youre banned everywhere, even a wrestling forum?

Man what do you do that is this bad :/

ha ha! I got banned on a wrestling forum for having different opinions. On wrestling if you are not with the majority then they will kick your ass out!

post=116014
post=115918
post=115916
Nothing we've said you want to take into account, it seems like you just want a quick fix.
post=115913
I only told you that they are not attracted to me. Saying someone is not attracted to me is not weird. It is a simple statement.

It IS wierd, you can't just say 'all of the girls in the world aren't attracted to me' because that just DOESN'T happen. Ever.
You are way too bothered about the entire thing if you ask me.
Stop worrying about it, getting a girl isn't the be all and end all, we're not some kind of saviors. It should be something that just happens.
(i feel sort of silly for constantly bumping this thread up)
I see what you mean by saying "every girl is not attracted to me". I should not have generalized it. I've been rejected between 15 to 20 times in a row. However, that does not include a lot of girls who said that I am ugly. A lot of girls have said that I am ugly. Some of the worst looking girls in school would not date me. A girl has never liked me before. Girls will say I'll be your friend, but nothing more. That's why I feel as if no one is attracted to me.

I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. I am not being the "nice guy". I don't agree with everything a girl says. Hell I love to debate with people. I make my own decisions. I am not afraid to talk about sex with my girl friends. I have made a lot of friends with both guys and girls. Creeps don't make friends.

I am bothered by this a lot. I see most of my friends getting into healthy relationships. I feel left out. Sometimes my friends ask me to hang out with them, but I don't want to be the three party. It feels awkward to see two people being lovely and I am the guy feeling "why did I come to watch a date?".

The more I see it the more I feel that my confidence level is the problem. By only being rejected I let it get in my head. I have never been the same. This started after two girls lied that they liked me, and my confidence has never been the same.
Oh fuck dude this hit sensitive part in my mind.

Now i've got to say something.

Dude I wish I knew you personally. I could point out your problem and I could help you solve it.

I've got a friend that was just like you.....he was rejected constantly and also had terrible confidence issues.

But I told him to sit next to this one chick in class and start a casual conversation with her and become her friend.

He did what I said and their friendship grew into something else......Now he seems like a whole different person!

Thats all you got to do too Franklin. Just become friends with a chick.....any chick.....and let it grow from there. If she finds you ugly at first....she'll grow to like you.

Looks aren't everything to women........

Franklin friendships can grow to relationships easily bro if you spend enough time with that person.

Do what I say dude.....do it over and over again.

I've seen it work many times.......even for dudes that look like snail shit.

Well it has not worked out for me. I don't have a problem talking to girls as friends. I have some girl friends.
Getting girls lol, hahahaha, i get ya, but i cant say i have problems with that i am 14, have a little small beard growing out, brown skin, some says i am pretty, and many girls has called me cute, even older lol, the thing is look confident the face will show it self and get a 4-6 pack that helps lol

also being nice is a good stuff, the girls might think your shy and thats what they think are cute, i dont know about sex stuff since i am freakin 14, but i know every guy has a girl for them, if they call you ugly, just say not as ugly as you or somth, saying il be your friend is cool too though,

or

Pretend your gay and get their trust, just dont ask them out its silly, when i was 12-13 there was a pretty blond girl she was very pretty, for a 13 year old, and well she kinda liked me, but i didnt know, and i didnt do anything to make her like me, so my tip be confident, play shy, be really nice to them, and in the end a girl will like you,

and whats up with people hating fat girls, i mean they can be cute right??, i dont know much about that. hehehe you look like 14, well then you wouldve been probably the boy with most girls there you are, just a tip

Thats true what they say, looks arent everything, but confidence is the victory,

PS: get with a blond smart girl, theyre so nice and theyre very pretty, good luck man, get yourself what we call a girlfriend, id better get one too sometime, i just wanna concentrate on school and soccer practice for now, but for you girls is important, girls, girls everywhere, so dramatic
See ya
that is some sound fucking advice, LegacySicon. i hope certain someones in this thread can also see that.
you just got schooled by a 14 year old

how does that feel, franklin
post=116125
you just got schooled by a 14 year old

how does that feel, franklin

Well by society's views, they are both the same age, soooo.....
you think i'm kidding, but he actually did make some good points

seeing as franklin seems to be mentally 14, he should read legacy's post very closely !!