I'M 20 AND I LOOK LIKE I AM 14.

post=116111
Getting girls lol, hahahaha, i get ya, but i cant say i have problems with that i am 14, have a little small beard growing out, brown skin, some says i am pretty, and many girls has called me cute, even older lol, the thing is look confident the face will show it self and get a 4-6 pack that helps lol

also being nice is a good stuff, the girls might think your shy and thats what they think are cute, i dont know about sex stuff since i am freakin 14, but i know every guy has a girl for them, if they call you ugly, just say not as ugly as you or somth, saying il be your friend is cool too though,

or

Pretend your gay and get their trust, just dont ask them out its silly, when i was 12-13 there was a pretty blond girl she was very pretty, for a 13 year old, and well she kinda liked me, but i didnt know, and i didnt do anything to make her like me, so my tip be confident, play shy, be really nice to them, and in the end a girl will like you,

and whats up with people hating fat girls, i mean they can be cute right??, i dont know much about that. hehehe you look like 14, well then you wouldve been probably the boy with most girls there you are, just a tip

Thats true what they say, looks arent everything, but confidence is the victory,

PS: get with a blond smart girl, theyre so nice and theyre very pretty, good luck man, get yourself what we call a girlfriend, id better get one too sometime, i just wanna concentrate on school and soccer practice for now, but for you girls is important, girls, girls everywhere, so dramatic
See ya

I am very confident in a lot of things I do, but not with girls. Well I kinda take that back. I use to be confident with girls, and lost it after being rejected so much. I see a lot of my friends get positive comments from girls, and I get nothing. I asked my girl friends for advice, and it takes them forever to think of a positive feature I have. However, it is not really that positive. They normally say "you're just Franklin, "it will just happen", "try fat girls", etc. That just tells me I have zero sex appeal.

I can't play the shy guy. That just is not who I am. I'm pretty outgoing.

Fat girls are not cute.
Yeah she is cute. She does not look like a girl who I would call fat. She is more in the "thick" area in my opinion.
not really cute or properly fat. poor example
yeah she sorta looks

slow or something

HERP DERP
Cute as a button.

Sexy as a fox.

You guys are all fucked.

AFrenchDreamer
plz send msg for internet grl shmoozing tipz
post=116147
Cute as a button.

Now from what I recall.....a girl is "Thick" when she has a voluptous rear end and is just a little chubby.

Now that up there is.......uhhh....shes just....a big ugly mess, in my opinion.

Heres something better,

If you find that big beast cute you might as well find this guy cute too. lol.

post=116156
Cute as a button.

Sexy as a fox.

You guys are all fucked.

get your eyes tested
I edited this post because I didn't like what it said.
WIP
I'm not comfortable with any idea that can't be expressed in the form of men's jewelry
Okay people you have had enough.