FAVORITE RPGMAKER GAME?

Best one is Kinetic Cipher.
Demon Legacy, A Blurred Line, The Way, and Chronology of the Last Era
power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip

edit: Pangaea Chronicles, Sunset Over Imdahl, Iron Gaia, Jay's Journey, The Way, Love and War, Zephyrus and the Kingdom of Heaven, Wraith/Sainth, Worldsong, FF: Endless Nova, Three the Hard Way.
power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip power trip

You're insane.
post=121221
You're insane.

that game's intro inspired everything i did in rpgmaker for like 4 years
post=121222
post=121221
You're insane.
that game's intro inspired everything i did in rpgmaker for like 4 years

Shit, 4 years, it's kind of weird to think those 4 years were my middle school years and my first year of high school... I've been rpgmaking since 4th grade and now I'm almost done with high school.
I guess I'm just an idiot. I'm still not getting it.
Ah, sorry, I was using a campus computer and it didn't show at first. I can't download it for some reason though, it says that the server isn't available.
post=121224
What is Power Trip?

A terrible game with a terrible CBS that has a terrible story with terrible characters.
Man, I remember Power Trip...

I remember being blown away by Final Fantasy: Crystal Wings, Kindred Saga and Power Trip's custom battle systems a few years back when CBS' were the current craze.
Yeah, another what is your favourite game topic. Well, this is my one actually: Von Menschen und anderen Dämonen.
post=121242
post=121224
What is Power Trip?
A terrible game with a terrible CBS that has a terrible story with terrible characters.

power trip has the best intro ever.
post=121251
post=121242
post=121224
What is Power Trip?

It was so forgettable that all I can remember was thinking "oh, that's kind of nifty" when a small window popped up telling me how to push a statue.
post=121251
post=121242
post=121224
What is Power Trip?

Oh man I loved the Frying Bear review of Power Trip so much I used a quote from the section where he makes fun of the intro ("The eternal cycle of perfect world to golf-free society to corporate state and back again occurs in all major mythologies, and I'm shocked Joseph Campbell never once mentioned it," I believe) as a signature on another forum before I replaced with a line from the Beatles You Never Give Me Your Money.
''Wilfred the Hero'' is quite amazing in my opinion.
I registered in this site only to quote Power trip!!
My history is really similar to you, Nightblade!
I started creating games for 3 years, in there times I had no internet, so I learned by myself to programming with RPGMaker 2000!
I created about 50 different games!
From 2 minutes longevity to 6 hours and not only RPG!!
I created for example Final Funtasy, a Final Fantasy like game, with its cliches, I started the sequel in RPG maker XP but I never ended, adventure games, battle games, a pokemon-like games with about 25 mosters catchable and sending in link between ruby and pearl version (equippable and evolving monsters!!! with gyms and leagues!) fortune teller games, running games, a d&d like games, and with humility my masterpiece: 8 crystals of power, and adventure games with tons of minigames and a demential story.

I became totally crazy with RPGMaker in there times. Nice times!!
Anyway if you are interested I can send you!! xD

Thank you if you are read until here!! :D