RANDOM ART TOPIC

Whoops, double post! Sorry.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
You're really an excellent drawer, Newblack, obvious, I like both your owl and pussycat and the art gun.( In that avatar : isn't it rather a woman who's hesitating, or not, to shove her cat in the oven?)

Edir : I'm in love with that movie : " Vendetta".
author=chana
You're really an excellent drawer, Newblack, obvious, I like both your owl and pussycat and the art gun.( In that avatar : isn't it rather a woman who's hesitating, or not, to shove her cat in the oven?)

Edir : I'm in love with that movie : " Vendetta".

Thanks Chana :> My avatar is a woman pretending her cat is a machine gun :P Did you click the "Show" button on my last post?
I'm loving the art, NewBlack!

I made an art video on my You Tube to show the progression of drawing and coloring Roki. It shows my sketch, line art, and each coloring step. Soon I plan to make actual videos of my drawing under time lapse but I don't have the screen recorder to do that right now. ):

This video also showcases the singer for Fragments (As well as the vocalist to my favorite band, she is). I adore her voice. (:

SLAYERS!!! (I just love that animation, from the 1st one to the third, the last two are just not that good, no no) The singing was pretty good, cheers to your singer.
I'll post this since I don't like to not post anything in art-related topics. It's some monster sprite.

A kraken/giant nautilus, whatever it's the same.
chana
(Socrates would certainly not contadict me!)
@ Newblack, yes, I had, but hadn't read the sentence below! For the avatar, had not even faintly thought of that...

@orochii : good drawing, I'm sure you've practiced art a little over 2 weeks!
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Lol "w/e"
Love to see more or a portfolio, sixe
author=Dudesoft
Lol "w/e"
Love to see more or a portfolio, sixe

theres nothing i aprticularly want to share atm.......

i got a deviant art tho for future updats maybe
FIIIIIIINALLY FELT THE WRATH OF NON-SPOILERED IMGS!
Me here, acessing through the 3GP internet of my cellphone attached to my computer... Damnie, the images won't load ;^;
All I can say is that the last picture (wich loaded partially) is awesome (but I can't remember the username of the artist - and page 16 is taking centuries to load. ;^;)
@sxie: That looks great! Really diggin' the skull belt buckle she has on. :D
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year
There's something so tantalizing about your style, sixe. Probably because it's unique, the way you create a piece is something I've never seen before. I especially love how you even manage to convey textures- the cloth of the shirt versus her metal armband. And her expression <3
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
The Concept Art/Styles that my Artist did for my Manga story. I mentioned that he should mix both styles of 3 and 4 together.

Are they different versions of the same character? In that case, I like 1 and 2 more..
Anyway, he's really an amazing artist!
Thiamor
I assure you I'm no where NEAR as STUPID as one might think.
Yeah, different versions.
But because of who he is, the character, 1 is too girly, and 2 is too much like Ichigo from Bleach.

Also he'd really much enjoy seeing people mention that he's an amazing artist.
So here is his DA. http://royal-clown.deviantart.com/

This is for a sort of comic :>
Puddor
if squallbutts was a misao category i'd win every damn year

took about an hour~
^^^^^^^ maybe that the eyes are a little bit oto horizontally long which makes them seema little slanty -_- but i think that overall it looks oaky! maybe the top fo the head is a little too low considering the puffy anime-looking hari.....

a more personal analysis would point out that the weird hybrid of elements in anime and realism is a little jarring but that could ust be me