RANDOM ART TOPIC

@s_w The placement of the ear makes no sense. Ears typically sit at the edge of the jawline, not in the middle of your temple.
author=suzy_cheesedreams
@s_w The placement of the ear makes no sense. Ears typically sit at the edge of the jawline, not in the middle of your temple.

Oops, bad habit.
Uwhoa, I'm amazed at how many people are drawing on the computer now O_o Though I'm a traditional artist, it's pretty awesome to see digital drawings x3 Also, happy new years everybody, hope you have a great one!

Random art is random.
janussenpre
愛・おぼえていますか
@yuna Nice work! Is that supposed to be you?

I'm consistently impressed at your ability to draw with a mouse.
Nope. It's just an OC I thought up. I probably need to start a thread where I'll post all my mouse-based art. ^^
Hi everyone! I'm new here and for my New Year's Resolution I wanted to see if I could make and finish a RPG Maker Game. I've played around with it years ago but I wanted to see if I could push myself to finish a project. I have most of what I want to try and release written and planned out, but now I'm throwing some art around.

Character concepting, I'm not sure if I want to go for the slightly easier minimal eye (top row) route or my usual (bottom row).
Dudesoft
always a dudesoft, never a soft dude.
Nice, love your style!
Craze
why would i heal when i could equip a morningstar
onei, i like both eye styles, but you might as well go a bit more detailed if you're only doing stills for a game, I feel (unless you're doing a bunch of emotions). I like top-left and bottom-center the most for hair, too, although obviously i don't know these characters!

i'm trying to sketch more. here is a shitty camera pic of what i did just now.

no reference from the horizon line below, which is why the hand is pretty bad probably
As a participant in the McBacon GameJam, I'm all aboard the character design/concept train:

Dudesoft
My first commission for my series Holmes vs. Moriarty!

Dudesoft

Made this for my gf. She's a Zelda fan, just got the Skull Kid statue, and I wanted to make her a background to display it against. Seems like a hit! Apparently, I gave her 'the moon', which I hadn't thought about while doing this... Somehow.
Dudesoft, that is so awesome! What medium did you use for that?

I finally organized my once messy page of palettes lol. Nothing much, but if anyone wants to use any of them for shits and gigs they're there for the using

Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Do you choose those just on your own? Your colors look really nice. :D
author=Sooz
Do you choose those just on your own? Your colors look really nice. :D

Thank you kindly :D I do I do pick them on my own, I fricken love making palettes lol. When i first tried I was infuriated with palette creation, but now that I got the hang of it i can make palettes all damn day XD
Sooz
They told me I was mad when I said I was going to create a spidertable. Who’s laughing now!!!
Man, maybe I should hire you to do palettes for me. Me 'n' colors, we don't get along so well sometimes. :V
whenever you want a palette, just PM and describe what you need and a palette shall be all yours! It's tough stuff, I spent almost a month just reading about color theory and applying it to pixels lol. It was a rough start, my first palette was like BLEH DX I CAN'T LOOK AT THIS MESS NOW DX *hides eyes*

Dudesoft
author=Homunculus
Dudesoft, that is so awesome! What medium did you use for that?

I finally organized my once messy page of palettes lol. Nothing much, but if anyone wants to use any of them for shits and gigs they're there for the using

Watercolour and ink! :)
Imma advertise my friends work LOL In the past year he's gotten into pepakura work and general cosplay material creation. Like he just finished making a cool Nordic-style leather, chainmail and fur wrist band. If anyone's interested in that cool stuffs, I recommend checking out his DA :D