NEW POKEMON BLACK & WHITE INFO. OH NOES MORE POKEYMANS!

Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
http://heath.shikokusensei.com/rpgland/scans/june23rpgscans07.jpg
I hope this isn't the starting town. I WANNA LIVE IN THE CITY! WHERE YOU KNOOOOW YOU HAVE TO SURVIVE!
YOU GOT TO KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!
WHERE EVERYTHANG IS FREE, CAN'T YOU SEEEEEEE!?
God...that bottom city is like the frickin' New York City of Pokemon (which I'm guessing is Huin City).

EDIT: Also, this guy looks like it could be the baby form of Phanpy...

...with flowers on it.
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
post=143886
Dunsparce so needs an evolution

if this happens like yanma's did, it'll be fuckin' epic

also

YOU RANG
post=145185
God...that bottom city is like the frickin' New York City of Pokemon (which I'm guessing is Huin City).

EDIT: Also, this guy looks like it could be the baby form of Phanpy...

...with flowers on it.

basically it's this

http://raykollbocker.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/sea-pig.jpg
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
also there is no way in hell it is related to phanphy at all- it's floating in the screenshot.
post=145192
also there is no way in hell it is related to phanphy at all- it's floating in the screenshot.

I didn't catch that at first...

And Feld, that thing looks cooler than the Pokemon itself.
post=145192

Plus it was revealed as a pure Psychic type.
post=145175
http://heath.shikokusensei.com/rpgland/scans/june23rpgscans07.jpg
I hope this isn't the starting town.

Here's what it seems to be saying:
The Starting Town?

A small town seen in the lower right of the map. It seems this blue roof and the nearby paths have been seen somewhere...? Yes, it was the scenery that was in the screenshot at the time of the first announcement! Let's expect that this is the starting point of the adventure and that the house with the blue roof is the protagonist's home!!
post=145175
http://heath.shikokusensei.com/rpgland/scans/june23rpgscans07.jpgI hope this isn't the starting town. I WANNA LIVE IN THE CITY! WHERE YOU KNOOOOW YOU HAVE TO SURVIVE!
YOU GOT TO KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!
WHERE EVERYTHANG IS FREE, CAN'T YOU SEEEEEEE!?
I agree with Ratty, why the hell does the main character of Pokemon always have to start out in some backwater town in the middle of nowhere. It was even worse in D/P/Pl because that starting town didn't even have the Pokemon Lab in it. And why is it that it never has a Pokemon Center either? Cinnebar Island had a Pokemon center, and that was more backwater than Pallet Town (with the exception of the gym.) If it's because the CEO of the Pokemon Center Foundation (yeah, I'm rambling now :D) thinks putting one in the middle of nowhere is a bad idea that wastes money, all right. But wait, how in the world do Pokemon Centers make money when they don't charge you to heal your Pokemon!? So Pokemon get special treatement eh!? If I break my arm fixing my roof then I have to pay a fortune to have a doctor fix it, but if my Pikachu gets mutilated by a Charizard, the Pokemon Center is like "oh, no problem" *heals Pikachu* "have a nice day." Use some of that magical healing crap on my arm will yah!! D:<
I'm guessing they just change the HP/PP parameters in the pokemon data structure back to max when they get turned into data in the pokeballs, which takes like a couple seconds. So no real effort there.
And I'd guess starting from a small town is always the tradition of being a small time boy born in raised in south Detroi- Woh... Weird.
post=145251
I'm guessing they just change the HP/PP parameters in the pokemon data structure back to max when they get turned into data in the pokeballs, which takes like a couple seconds. So no real effort there.

So basically my Pikachu still has brain trauma yet at least my Pokedex says he's at full health.
Yah, Pokemon Centers like to cut corners like that. >_<
Attention fools, we will now talk about a game better than pokemon
Yeah! Breeding the monsters for different creations was the best thing ever. (except I played the second one, never the first)
Breeding in this game was awesome if you didn't have a chart or you were just starting out. I'm going to get a lizardman from these dumb monsters? fuck yeah man why not!?
My brother has practically made love to that game.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs
Being a Dragon Quest fan, I need to make time to play that game.
All of those pokemon look really retarded. Where did simplicity go???