NEW POKEMON BLACK & WHITE INFO. OH NOES MORE POKEYMANS!

Pages: first prev 1234 last
post=145703
Don't tell me that thing in the middle is the evolved form of that fire pig thing >_<
(I doubt it 'cause that thing looks like a monkey but I wouldn't put it past Gamefreak.)
no its a Hihidaruma (no english name yet)
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hihidaruma_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29
on the left is a Shimama
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shimama_%28Pok%C3%A9mon%29
and on the right is unknown, but im guessing its a pre evolution of that big mole in the first screen shot
post=145707
All of those pokemon look really retarded. Where did simplicity go???

That long-neck yellow thing is the only thing I think looks okay. Yeah, too all the others, wtf what happened to simplicity.
Ratty524
The 524 is for 524 Stone Crabs

... Is that a possessed chipmunk at the bottom? This game is going to be AWESOME!
tardis
is it too late for ironhide facepalm
that fuckin chipmunk thing is the new rattata/sentret/zigzagoon/bidoof/retarded virmin outside-starter-town pokemon. i know it.
Someday I'm just going to a generalization of all the pokemon RPGs.

edit: You are a young mute teenager who lives in a small town. It is not a real pokemon game if there is no potion in the PC. A professor who's most likely related to a rival and a friendly neighbor gives you the choice of a fire/water/grass monsters while your rival/childhood friend picks the one that's better than yours (because s/he openly or secretly hates you). You are tasked with gathering information of everything single living thing that is not a human being in your region. You use some stupid iphone thing to do this. Outside of the town there are always vermin and birds running around. In order to progress through the game you will face off against people who spend 24/7 in gyms associated with a type/theme. However in the middle of your travels there will be a crime organization with evil plans to take over the world in a way that it's related to pokemon. These dangerous gangsters are heavily armed with weak normal/poison pokemon or just weak pokemon. You will acquire abilities for your pokemon that allow you to break through obstacles such as bushes or large bodies of water. There is almost always a fucking safari zone. Eventually you'll bump into 3 legendary pokemon with very common traits but... different. You will gain a master ball, but you're retarded if you use it on them. Eventually after getting these pretty badges you go into a league and battle various pokemon masters in one go. You will likely face your rival for a final battle. After this you have to fill up your dumb palm pilot thing with more pokemon footsizes and 8bit growls and use the master ball on some legendary legendary thing.

today is that day
Ratty524
I just realized that the chipmunk looks almost IDENTICAL to these ones:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZsAO5X56dg
post=147350
Someday I'm just going to a generalization of all the pokemon RPGs.

edit: You are a young mute teenager who lives in a small town. It is not a real pokemon game if there is no potion in the PC. A professor who's most likely related to a rival and a friendly neighbor gives you the choice of a fire/water/grass monsters while your rival/childhood friend picks the one that's better than yours (because s/he openly or secretly hates you). You are tasked with gathering information of everything single living thing that is not a human being in your region. You use some stupid iphone thing to do this. Outside of the town there are always vermin and birds running around. In order to progress through the game you will face off against people who spend 24/7 in gyms associated with a type/theme. However in the middle of your travels there will be a crime organization with evil plans to take over the world in a way that it's related to pokemon. These dangerous gangsters are heavily armed with weak normal/poison pokemon or just weak pokemon. You will acquire abilities for your pokemon that allow you to break through obstacles such as bushes or large bodies of water. There is almost always a fucking safari zone. Eventually you'll bump into 3 legendary pokemon with very common traits but... different. You will gain a master ball, but you're retarded if you use it on them. Eventually after getting these pretty badges you go into a league and battle various pokemon masters in one go. You will likely face your rival for a final battle. After this you have to fill up your dumb palm pilot thing with more pokemon footsizes and 8bit growls and use the master ball on some legendary legendary thing.

today is that day

I'd say that's about 90% accurate. Don't fix what's not broken :D
Don't fix what's not broken

There's... quite a lot broken actually.
Ratty524

This thing looks awesome.
post=147562
Don't fix what's not broken
There's... quite a lot broken actually.

You should see some of the console pokemon games as of late.
Pokemon has a tendency to go horribly wrong if it doesn't follow your wallblcok text formula correctly.
LouisCyphre
can't make a bad game if you don't finish any games
Excuse me? Coliseum was the only entry that I enjoyed for the game itself as opposed to grinding out EXP to raise poke X to level 100.
I dunno, I tried playing Coliseum(don't know how to spell it so I'll just copy you) and it reminded me of everything that is wrong with like... video games. Let's just say that the game gave me an extremely strong impression that it was a rushed, sloppy job. Though the game format might have been more up your alley, i.e. pace, etc.
I traded in pokemon coliseum at EBgames and somehow got 40 bucks for it. In this case, it was a good game, because it only cost me 10 bucks.

It at least didn't start you off at some hometown with a choice of 3 fire/grass/water pokemon.
Now that's a deal... almost sounds like a lie D:
Seriously, the local game retailer here rips you off like no other when you trade in games.
post=147819
Now that's a deal... almost sounds like a lie D:
Seriously, the local game retailer here rips you off like no other when you trade in games.
Sounds like any game place by the name of Gamestop to me.
I pity any fool who trades in games. (lol, Mr. T) Most of the time I like to come back to games so after I play them I let them sit for a while and then play them again. Then twenty years later I sell them when they are rare (maybe...)

I liked Colosseum, although I could never have the time to beat it. I think my bro just got it so that he could get the Jirachi that came on the bonus disk.
I owe it to pokeman. It started my hardcore gamer life.
Pages: first prev 1234 last