REQUEST:TILE SETS FOR RM2K3

Pages: first 1234 next last
Hey,I would like some tile sets,so if you are interested in making them,please post,and I will pm you what I'd like them to look like,but if you know a website that has tile sets,then that would also be awesome,I will thank the person who helps me in the credits of my game when it is completed,thanks.
So I guess you skipped school a lot huh?
post=148407
So I guess you skipped school a lot huh?
um,not really,so I have a lot of questions,big deal,you have to post just to be mean,you could actually help me instead :P
Ok. I'll help you by telling you this first. No one here is going to draw tilesets for you. You don't have any credibility. You don't have any experience, and you don't have any previous games to show that you have the commitment to pull this off. To get someone to help you you have to show your current work. And then people will judge if they want to help you based on what you show.

And the reason for my first comment is because you type like a first grader. There are supposed to SPACES after every comma.
post=148410
Ok. I'll help you by telling you this first. No one here is going to draw tilesets for you. You don't have any credibility. You don't have any experience, and you don't have any previous games to show that you have the commitment to pull this off. To get someone to help you you have to show your current work. And then people will judge if they want to help you based on what you show.

And the reason for my first comment is because you type like a first grader. There are supposed to SPACES after every comma.

Okay,I understand on the credibility thing,but spaces after every coma is an un needed rule,it wasn't always a rule,and I do not abide by it mainly because I have written and typed without spaces after my comas for as long as I've written and typed,so I will again,not abide by that rule,but thank you for the help,but if there are websites that already have tilesets on them,would it really be too hard to copy and paste a link?
I would paste a link,but it has a comma with a space after it...I also think the site is pro-space-after-comma.I want to know,will that be a problem?
post=148411
but spaces after every coma is an un needed rule,it wasn't always a rule,and I do not abide by it mainly because I have written and typed without spaces after my comas for as long as I've written and typed,so I will again,not abide by that rule

ahahahaha
fuck rules,where are my chapsets??
rock on,you crazy rebel you,stick it to the man,screw grammar,who needs it?
That was actually kinda fun. I can see where you're coming from with this comma-space boycott thing.
Look I just want some help, you don't have to be mean, I get that but a lot worse in real life and rather not while on the internet, I mean come on.
I have no idea why im part of this site. You're all assholes and its pathetic. Just thought I'd let you all in on that thought.
post=148444
I have no idea why im part of this site. You're all assholes and its pathetic. Just thought I'd let you all in on that thought.
Well, no one forces you to stay :-)
Also, lovely comment Strangeluv♥
KingArthur
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ De-facto operator of the unofficial RMN IRC channel.
but spaces after every coma is an un needed rule,it wasn't always a rule,and I do not abide by it mainly because I have written and typed without spaces after my comas for as long as I've written and typed,so I will again,not abide by that rule

Thank you for reminding me why I have absolutely zero faith in a positive future for humanity.
post=148444
Your right,I mean,my friend told me that the community was a lot nicer on here then on RPG revolution,but from the looks of it,you only respect people that have made a game,which isn't cool.
I liked it better when people thought we respected people with high maker score. Please keep up the generalizations of a community you've only been on for a few minutes.
Magi
Resident Terrapin
RMN is really more of a community aimed toward experienced users and veterans of RPG Maker. Anybody is welcome to join and learn, but asking dumb questions like in the OP and making hilarious responses like:

will set you up to receive a lot of ridicule.
Pages: first 1234 next last