WHY AREN'T THERE MORE TUTORIALS ON THE BASICS?

I believe nowhere, Aten.

EDIT: New page drama!
Personally, I think the idea is awesome and it's great that it has more people doing stuff... but I suppose what may have upset some people earlier was simply the attitude. Reading through the thread myself, tbh I didn't think the initial hostility was all that necessary, considering there is plenty of help out there that exists for beginners. When I bought the PS1 game (at 12/13), all I had was the instruction book.

But yeah, having extra resources available won't hurt.
And who knows? Maybe another reason is that some of the people who want tutorials on this site don't know exactly what to write. :\
post=155512
And is there a reason why some of those kinds of tutorials that one would find on Google can't be available here? Why should we have to redirect them towards Google?

Like seriously I don't understand this. Is it HURTING you guys, on an individual level for there to be tutorials to help newbies? Does it sear your scalp every time someone's eyes goes across the lines on a 'Intro to Switches and Variables' tutorial? Like I said before, pretty much every software on the fucking planet has introductory tutorials. Why can't this one? This is the most elitist shit on the fucking planet right here.
Well, I admit that WIP's initial hostility greatly offended me, and I reacted to it.